UniBron 2020/21... I think I know what we are watching

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Dont blame ya at all kid.......getting your teeth kicked in by Sinker on the daily reg is embarrassing for you

Pay your Boyfriend;s debts then and I will UnIgnore him so he can kick in the one tooth of mine he hasn't yet.

Some Posters got Millions,
Other Posters got memes!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Took the stoopid little fukk long enough. Back to rookie ball where he can sit the bench with the rest of the 17 year old second stringers.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Youve been so humiliated by Sinker you had to tap out with the ignore button:ROFLMAO:

I don’t know who runs EOG but I know it’s not run by serious gamblers or anyone serious about gambling. If it were, your Boyfriend wouldn’t be allowed to post here, what he did is a fucking, “No, No.”

Heim

EOG Master
Bad weekend for LBJ. Went from +180 MVP favorite to +250 behind Embiid +230 and
Harden slowly gaining.

So much for Lebron correcting last seasons MVP mistake.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Give me a fucking break, every year, it's always some BS.... It's not close.

First year he has actually deserved consideration but he can't win tanking at the beginning of the season.

Anything is possible w/ these Idiotic Voters, that they've proved over the years but like I said, he can't win , in my mind,

Heim

EOG Master
I predict Drummond in.....Gasol out. Finesse big man not working out. Vogel realizes Howard and McGee type presence
needed again in the middle.

MrTop

EOG Master
lebron left wearing the yankee hat to own part of the bosox

losing team

bend the knee

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Did I say the Lakeshow is Charlotte West without AD?

Give it a few weeks....Charlotte will be favored there.

yes, you did.

To which I said:

Not by a long shot.

You also said this.

LOL the current Lakers are 5/5.5 over POR, even with Trailblazer injuries.

Schroder back...yippeee!!

They are 10-2 w/out AD but w/ LBJ and Schroder.

Keep fucking talking just be sure to bend that fucking knee when the time comes.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The 3 Amigos aren't going to save you because my Big 3 is better than your Big 3 and we don't even need a Big 3. We are 5 fingers on the Hand.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
40 Games in, time for another update, a review of where we have been and some speculation as to where we are going.

27-13 (3rd in the West) w/ the best Defense in the LG.

Everyone's favorite Uncle is doubling down on this comment.

AD needs rest and when he comes back intergrate into our 5 fingers of the Hand Offense, I have no doubt he will and then it's lights out.

In the last 2 games, for the first time since 1996, "The Lakers," have had B2B games w 35+ assists.

Looking back again, Interestingly, the very next game after I posted this:

I thought the offense would be a little farther along but considering how deep they are and how many line combos they run out there, I'll remain patient. Vogel has got to be a little better here, IMO, but he get's a lot of rope w/ me (a lot of guys deserve minutes) and that may turn into a noose if UniBron doesn't develop into a Big 3 by years end, no reason they shouldn't (not that they need it because they are so deep)

Coach changed the rotations the very next game.

Then there is this:

No, No, No. Frank is having issues this year but it has nothing to do w/ that. He should be playing Kid Dyn-o-mite more.

Frank has done as I have asked.

40 games in, not much to complain about, it took Frank a minute to adjust but I don’t have to deal w/ his day-to-day issues and he probably is the best D-Coach in the LG; so there’s that.

At this point, I don’t realistically see anyone beating them in a race to 4 but I’ve been wrong before… at least I think I have :)

This wasn’t as much of an update as it was just a chance for me to brag but I do have an important announcement…

There may be a UniBron name change coming if things develop the way I think they should and the way Becky and I would run things.

P.S. I am not interested in joining any NBA Sports Investing Syndicates so please, no inquiries. Thank you.

Heim

EOG Master
Sorry Bred...heavy concentration on college hoops this time of year. But I'll be back to troll soon.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I predict Drummond in.....Gasol out. Finesse big man not working out. Vogel realizes Howard and McGee type presence
needed again in the middle.

So Mr GTD (menstrual cycle) takes 31 shots, makes 12; AD1 takes 29, makes 18, grabs 15 boards, 12 dimes; AD2 tips in 11 Brick bricks, grabs 21 boards, the three combine for 19 turnovers and all of a sudden Pussy Flow is the third best player on his own crew.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Last time I saw the Big Dripper play some old man named Tony Parker spun him around so much he turned into a ball of cotton candy. Did see some highlights of Jimmy Butler making her cry tho...

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Frank is starting to piss me off. Can Kid Dyn-O-Mite play more than 19 minutes a game? This is fucking inexcusable.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Frank is starting to piss me off. Can Kid Dyn-O-Mite play more than 19 minutes a game? This is fucking inexcusable.

I guess not.

1616759484836.png

WTF is he thinking not getting this kid more time?

Frank is probably the best Defensive Coach in the NBA but let's be honest here, he won a Chip LY because he had LBJ and AD on his team. It's called talent, Kid Dyn-O-Mite has it in spades, develop it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I guess not.

View attachment 7463813

WTF is he thinking not getting this kid more time?

Frank is probably the best Defensive Coach in the NBA but let's be honest here, he won a Chip LY because he had LBJ and AD on his team. It's called talent, Kid Dyn-O-Mite has it in spades, develop it.

If he doesn't get at least 24 mins in the next game, the gloves are coming off. Don't make me do it Frank, do the right thing here.

Heim

EOG Master
More minutes for Kid-Dyn-O-Mite is like saying a few more life preservers on the Titanic
would have helped.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
More minutes for Kid-Dyn-O-Mite is like saying a few more life preservers on the Titanic
would have helped.

LOL. I'm not claiming they lost because he isn't playing enough. My contention is that we need to develop him, NOW, I'm thinking ahead.

The Kid would probably start on like half the teams, I don't know, maybe not but JFC, he's a hell of a talent, can handle the ball, create his own shot, playmake for others and is a decent defender. Let him play, go over the tape w/ him and create teaching moments.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
would have helped.

IMO, they would have won that Philly game if he played like 30-mins but I'm not going to the mattresses over that, I don't care about the "L" I care about the missed playing oppurtunity.