UNIBRON...TRANSFORM

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
NBA 2019-20:

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

Last edited by a moderator:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LBJ is a little bitch, but he’s a kid in a candy store.

LOL. This trade really triggered you, huh?

Come on dude, this year was the year of the LBJ troll capped off by T-Lue not getting hired in the off season. What fucking more do you want?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Lakers last season finished 35-45-2 against the pointspread.

I doubt they will have a winning pointspread record this coming season, especially against closing numbers in Las Vegas.

fading the lakers made a big comeback last year and it will be even better next year.

Lakers probably wont be a lottery team but they wont be any great threat either.

Thyre following the same shit that put them where they are, letting a 'star' player make all the decisions then trying to bribe people to play with the guy.

This is basically Jordan Howard all over again. One year contract and then leave town. Except Davis has a slight chance to get Lakers to kick James out and he can be 'the man'. But he isnt that good so unlikely probably. Howard thought he might be able to get rid of Kobe but it was never going to happen so he did what he did and then skated.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
fading the lakers made a big comeback last year and it will be even better next year.

Lakers probably wont be a lottery team but they wont be any great threat either.

Thyre following the same shit that put them where they are, letting a 'star' player make all the decisions then trying to bribe people to play with the guy.

This is basically Jordan Howard all over again. One year contract and then leave town. Except Davis has a slight chance to get Lakers to kick James out and he can be 'the man'. But he isnt that good so unlikely probably. Howard thought he might be able to get rid of Kobe but it was never going to happen so he did what he did and then skated.

These big moves bring out all the morons. You don't have a clue how good either guy is, not a clue.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You don’t have a clue how they will play together, no one does.

I don't but I know My LeBron. I know LBJ's game as well as anyone in the world. Haralbob will bounce me off four fucking walls in NBA discussions but he doesn't know LBJ's game as well as me. They are going to burn the LG down.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I don't but I know My LeBron. I know LBJ's game as well as anyone in the world. Haralbob will bounce me off four fucking walls in NBA discussions but he doesn't know LBJ's game as well as me. They are going to burn the LG down.

Don't forget, they still have Kuzmania who plays exceptionally well off LBJ.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master

Probably won't be a lottery team? Please stop posting about the NBA, your ignorance is on full display every time you do, Caesars right now has the Lakers favored to win the title next year, so yeah, they "probably" won't be a lottery team. Not sure who Jordan Howard is, I assume you mean Dwight Howard, and if you think he and AD are the same, it's yet another dumb take by you, and if you think AD is leaving after one season, you're even dumber than I thought

kane

EOG master
You don’t have a clue how they will play together, no one does.

AD and the GOAT will be great together, what is unknown is how the rest of the roster shapes out, last year the Lakers were one of the worst three point shooting teams in the league, so they desperately need to find shooters, they'll also have a bunch of new faces, so there's no way to know how they'll mesh as a team, chemistry is huge in the NBA, just ask the Celtics. I'm sure at some point they'll figure it out, but you never know, it takes more than just talent to win a title. I plan on fading the Lakers early in the season before they all get used to playing together, and you know their lines will be inflated

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
AD and the GOAT will be great together, what is unknown is how the rest of the roster shapes out, last year the Lakers were one of the worst three point shooting teams in the league, so they desperately need to find shooters, they'll also have a bunch of new faces, so there's no way to know how they'll mesh as a team, chemistry is huge in the NBA, just ask the Celtics. I'm sure at some point they'll figure it out, but you never know, it takes more than just talent to win a title. I plan on fading the Lakers early in the season before they all get used to playing together, and you know their lines will be inflated

You're certainly not going to be able to clip any LA Coupons but what's really interesting is that you have the top-2 guys who impact the line the most on the same team.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
So, what is the next step? Who is in the starting lineup on paper as we speak and what is the biggest need?

kane

EOG master
I wouldn't crown them just yet, they're going to have a whole new roster and a new coaching staff, there's no way to know how all their new players will mesh, by the time their roster is complete I'm sure it will look good on paper, but assembling a roster with a whole bunch of guys who've never played together and expecting everything to come together perfectly is easier said than done, there's no way to know what kind of chemistry they'll have, and there will also be a ton of pressure on them, by the time the season starts they might be the odds on favorites, but I'm not conceding the title to them just yet

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I wouldn't crown them just yet, they're going to have a whole new roster and a new coaching staff, there's no way to know how all their new players will mesh, by the time their roster is complete I'm sure it will look good on paper, but assembling a roster with a whole bunch of guys who've never played together and expecting everything to come together perfectly is easier said than done, there's no way to know what kind of chemistry they'll have, and there will also be a ton of pressure on them, by the time the season starts they might be the odds on favorites, but I'm not conceding the title to them just yet

They can pretty much mesh w/ anyone, that won't be the issue, health will be the issue.

Probably won't be a lottery team? Please stop posting about the NBA, your ignorance is on full display every time you do, Caesars right now has the Lakers favored to win the title next year, so yeah, they "probably" won't be a lottery team. Not sure who Jordan Howard is, I assume you mean Dwight Howard, and if you think he and AD are the same, it's yet another dumb take by you, and if you think AD is leaving after one season, you're even dumber than I thought
They were almost alottery team when they had a guy who was much better than Davis come in and they had a fairly decent Kobe and they were HUGE favorites that year. Guys that put so much stock into what books price NBA teams at BEFORE the season especially the Lakers are foolish.

Lakers are coin flip team at .500 which is what 41-41? That may or may not get them into the lottery depends on how things shake out and where guys end up. I know its a wet dream to think theyll get Kemba Walker but he will have to play for free for them to sign him.....