United States could be sending everyone a dime

It woud be a slap in the face to the billionaires, can we do that?
Correct. Only way it gets done is if the multi millionaires and billionaires get a million a month.

Is it true that the Devos family is funding these Tea Party and Nazi rallies in Lansing. Don Corona said the protesters were good people that seemed to like him.
 

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Correct. Only way it gets done is if the multi millionaires and billionaires get a million a month.

Is it true that the Devos family is funding these Tea Party and Nazi rallies in Lansing. Don Corona said the protesters were good people that seemed to like him.
Will Antifa go to Lansing for the Michigan Militia rally next week? I’ll bet the pussies don’t show.
 
Will Antifa go to Lansing for the Michigan Militia rally next week? I’ll bet the pussies don’t show.
I don't know, you're the Antifa expert.

Why do you think Tara Reade didn't smear Joltin Joe prior to the 2004 and 2008 elections? I read she actually voted for him those 2 elections.
 

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I don't know, you're the Antifa expert.

Why do you think Tara Reade didn't smear Joltin Joe prior to the 2004 and 2008 elections? I read she actually voted for him those 2 elections.
No one ever said politics was fair. Personally I’m sick of the tit for tat thru the media.it would be even better if it gets the same coverage dedicated to Trump’s women issues.
 
No one ever said politics was fair. Personally I’m sick of the tit for tat thru the media.it would be even better if it gets the same coverage dedicated to Trump’s women issues.
The first step is peaceful protest, if that doesn't work then open defiance of the lockdowns are called for. followed by rebellion. Whitmer better back down soon.
 
Next Wave of IRS Stimulus Payments Set to Hit Bank Accounts in Coming Days
Many Social Security beneficiaries, people who gave IRS deposit information on tap next



wsj
 
Buy silver and gold while you can. Supply is drying up and demand is sky high right now.

Unfortunately I can not buy silver in the silver state With our genius governor closing all the shops. Trip to St George, Utah is on the horizon.
 
Buy silver and gold while you can. Supply is drying up and demand is sky high right now.

Unfortunately I can not buy silver in the silver state With our genius governor closing all the shops. Trip to St George, Utah is on the horizon.
I'm in the same boat. I've owned the gold ETF for a few years and some physical silver but also looking for physical gold but thanks to DeWine, that's not a possibility now. Physical gold also is taxed in Ohio so best to buy out of state anyways.

If they try to confiscate gold this time, expect civil war. And I will be fighting the government. It was absolutely criminal that FDR was able to get away with that.
 
I'm in the same boat. I've owned the gold ETF for a few years and some physical silver but also looking for physical gold but thanks to DeWine, that's not a possibility now. Physical gold also is taxed in Ohio so best to buy out of state anyways.

If they try to confiscate gold this time, expect civil war. And I will be fighting the government. It was absolutely criminal that FDR was able to get away with that.
Who rushes to the front of the mob - the people against the lockdowns or the goldies?

It's gonna be crazy out there.
 
Tell me guys what does gold and silver have to do with money? There is no connection between them. If you really think we all will be buying stuff from each other with metals go for it, we'd be seriously fucked at that point. It just won't work.
 
Tell me guys what does gold and silver have to do with money? There is no connection between them. If you really think we all will be buying stuff from each other with metals go for it, we'd be seriously fucked at that point. It just won't work.


you are correct ... but they use to trade gold before Mr. Fiat drove it's car
 
The first step is peaceful protest, if that doesn't work then open defiance of the lockdowns are called for. followed by rebellion. Whitmer better back down soon.
These protests have you fooled. First you thought they were non partisan. Now you act like they're organic, grass roots? Lol

They're not. It's a bunch of idiots being pushed by conservative tea partiy billionaires like the Mercer and Devos family. Why do these protesters bring their AK 47 to the protests? Because their idiots.
 
The first step is peaceful protest, if that doesn't work then open defiance of the lockdowns are called for. followed by rebellion. Whitmer better back down soon.
One reason I believe Trump is asking his protesters to inject Clorox is because he wants them as white on the inside as the outside. White Power
 
Yeah they were gold certificates but that shit ended around when I was born. So why still act like it exists?

if they ever shut the banks which could always happen. Gold is always good if you have it already and they don't want it back. China and russia last time i look like it. The USA it is fiat as long as the military exists. The day the military closes shop would be the day the dollar ends.
 

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
These protests have you fooled. First you thought they were non partisan. Now you act like they're organic, grass roots? Lol

They're not. It's a bunch of idiots being pushed by conservative tea partiy billionaires like the Mercer and Devos family. Why do these protesters bring their AK 47 to the protests? Because their idiots.
Do you think the Cal Berkeley riot was started by the kids? No, the Soros losers and ANTIFA get involved. No one can protest peacefully anymore I guess without big money getting involved.
 
Do you think the Cal Berkeley riot was started by the kids? No, the Soros losers and ANTIFA get involved. No one can protest peacefully anymore I guess without big money getting involved.
Do you know 85% of Antifa are non partisan and don't vote. Most of the other 15% voted for Trump. I don't know what your point is?

There's more false conspiracies about Soros than Hillary. I don't know why you traffic these lies.
 

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Do you know 85% of Antifa are non partisan and don't vote. Most of the other 15% voted for Trump. I don't know what your point is?

There's more false conspiracies about Soros than Hillary. I don't know why you traffic these lies.
Antifa is non-partisan. LOL
Name some conservative issues they fight for.
 
They need to do all this now to avoid future chaos. Get it over with now so they can claim they helped everybody. The demand wont be there in most industries once we all reopen so they wont need as many employees or as many hours as before.

You do not want to see the backlash of people going back to work expecting the same pay or hours only to find out businesses simply dont need to pay the salary or hourly you got before. Then what? Ill tell you what. Chaos.
 

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
They need to do all this now to avoid future chaos. Get it over with now so they can claim they helped everybody. The demand wont be there in most industries once we all reopen so they wont need as many employees or as many hours as before.

You do not want to see the backlash of people going back to work expecting the same pay or hours only to find out businesses simply dont need to pay the salary or hourly you got before. Then what? Ill tell you what. Chaos.
You’ll see who the essential workers are then.
 
Antifa is non-partisan. LOL
Name some conservative issues they fight for.
Duh, they're fighting fascism. I know a lot of conservatives against fascism. They're no longer conservative RepubliCons but they are conservatives. Best example would be the Lincoln Project! "Mourning in America". .

The RepubliCons let Trump do it. Fuck the RepubliCons! Drink Clorox. Shoot up Lysol.
 
Last edited:
Duh, they're fighting fascism. I know a lot of conservatives against fascism. They're no longer conservative RepubliCons but they're are conservatives. Best example would be the Lincoln Project! "Mourning in America". .

The RepubliCons let Trump do it. Fuck the RepubliCons! Drink Clorox. Shoot up Lysol.

Those guys are true Patriots, putting country ahead of party, kudos to them
 
Top