United States could be sending everyone a dime

railbird

EOG Master
A dollar won is twice as sweet as a dollar earned.

What about found money?

Found money?

I'd place "found money" in between "money won" and "money earned."

I would always find lost money when I was a ticket scalper.

Once found $1,200 in my golf bag.

I forgot about the money, all 20s.

railbird

EOG Master
Barbary Coast human resource department had free poll day tickers for the Friday Nascar back in late 90s, I went their late Thurs and asked for them, they said take what you need, I took the last 300 of them, passed them out for 20 each at the speedway

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Barbary Coast human resource department had free poll day tickers for the Friday Nascar back in late 90s, I went their late Thurs and asked for them, they said take what you need, I took the last 300 of them, passed them out for 20 each at the speedway

"Passed them out for $20 each."

Spoken like a true ticket scalper.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
And it's per month until the crisis is over. Officials are saying that at the soonest a vaccine would take 12-18 months to be available to the general public

MrTop

EOG Master
romney is one of the people with an idea.. It will happen.. but you won't see the money for 2-3 months... obama sent out checks when he was prez.

jimmythegreek

Unemployment was limited to 26 weeks in an annual calendar with no extensions until that year passes when the economy "improved" in 2013. Time to revisit the time frame and denominations.

jimmythegreek

What about people that were not working before this? Do they get a $1,000 check too?

That would be fkd up
So the long-time unemployed out of luck on the job market for an extended period of time or Godfirbid recently disabled (yours truly) should not receive anything? Those who needed if more before the working man or woman who is possibly still getting paid or can currently receive unemployment? What's so fucked up about that?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
So the long-time unemployed out of luck on the job market for an extended period of time or Godfirbid recently disabled (yours truly) should not receive anything? Those who needed if more before the working man or woman who is possibly still getting paid or can currently receive unemployment? What's so fucked up about that?

I would think it would apply to every taxpayer under $100k

jimmythegreek

Overnight national death threats sent to Rand Paul. (Note: no duplicates, limit one per US resident)

Over 318,000,000 -320
Under 318,000,000 +200

Last edited:

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Cant people just file for unemployment even if youre a manager at a restaurant or bartender or at a work place that has been impacted by this?

Surely, states will make an exception. If not, I would turn into a criminal.