Universalist's NFL Thread

universalist

EOG Dedicated
This has to be a better week then Week 13!

December 13, 2020
Week 14

ATS: Tennessee -7.5 (-110) 1:00pm

ATS Arizona -2.5 (-115) 1:00pm

ATS: Tampa Bay -6.5 (-115) 1:00pm

ATS: Panthers -3 (-115) 1:00pm

ATS: Cowboys -3 (-110) 1:00pm

ATS: 49ers -3 (-115) 4:25pm

ATS: Saints -7.5 (-115) 4:25pm

ATS: Packers -7.5 (-110) 4:25pm

ATS: Seahawks -14 (-102) 4:05pm

ATS: Chiefs -7 (-105) 1:00pm

Last edited:

universalist

EOG Dedicated
December 19, 2020
NFL

Buffalo Bills @ Denver Broncos
Buffalo Bills -5.5 -110

Carolina Panthers @ Green Bay Packers
Green Bay Packers -8 -110

December 20, 2020
NFL

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts -7.5 -105

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers -6 -115

New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins
Miami Dolphins -1.5 -110

San Francisco 49ers @ Dallas Cowboys
San Francisco 49ers -3 -110

Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals
Arizona Cardinals -6.5 -110

Kansas City Chiefs @ New Orleans Saints
Kansas City Chiefs -3 -110

Cleveland Browns @ New York Giants
Cleveland Browns -6.5 -110

Last edited:

universalist

EOG Dedicated
12/27/20
1:00 PM
NFL Lines

Cleveland Browns vs New York Jets Under: 47.5 (-110)
========================================

NFL Lines

Houston Texans -7 (-110) over Cincinnati Bengals
======================================

NFL Lines

Chicago Bears -7 (-110) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

NFL Lines

Baltimore -10 (-105) over NY Giants

NFL Lines

Kansas City -10.5 (-115) over Atlanta

universalist

EOG Dedicated
My NFL Pick of the Weekend

Two team Parlay

Jan 09 01:05 PM EST - Football NFL - 142 Buffalo Bills -300 for Game
Jan 10 08:15 PM EST - Football NFL - 152 Pittsburgh Steelers -6½ -110 for Game
(On a $5.00 bet {one unit} it will return $7.73 with BetUs)

Wishing much success to everyone!

Last edited:

universalist

EOG Dedicated
1/17/21
3:05 PM
NFL Lines

Cleveland Browns @ Kansas City Chiefs
Game Winner
Cleveland Browns+10 @ -115

I’m not surprised to see the Browns as big-time dogs heading into this game. There’s a false sense of security with Patrick Mahomes leading the high-flying Chiefs offense to an easy home victory on Sunday. The Chiefs can’t consistently stop the run, and the Browns have two starting caliber running backs to use as battering rams in this game. Even when Mahomes does have the ball, the Chiefs’ inability to consistently run the football is a big problem heading into this game. Edwards-Helaire is banged up and Le’Veon Bell looks like a shell of his former self. This spread is way too high for such a problematic style matchup.
Give me the points and the Browns.
=====================================================================
1/17/21
6:40 PM
NFL Lines

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ New Orleans Saints
Game Winner
Tampa Bay Buccaneers+3 @ -105

The New Orleans Saints owned Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers during the regular season as they went 2-0, but the Buccaneers have looked very good as of recent and you can’t count out a Brady led offense in the playoff. The Buccaneers have one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL with Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, and Ronald Jones II leading the charge, and they will need to have a big game in order to keep the New Orleans offense off the field. The Bucs defense should be back at full strength with David White coming off the injury list, and their biggest strength this season has been their front 7 which should eliminate Kamara on the ground as well as limit the time Brees has in the pocket. I think Brady still is one of the top QBs in the NFL and he will prove it here

Last edited:

universalist

EOG Dedicated
1/24/21
3:05 PM
NFL Lines

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Green Bay Packers
Game Winner
Green Bay Packers @ -175
2 units

The weakness of the Bucs defense plays to the strength of the Packers offense, the passing game. Rodgers should torch the Bucs secondary. Plus, the Packers strength in the defense is its secondary so that should slow down Brady enough for the Packers to outscore the Bucs in a high scoring shootout. The home team is 5-2 against the spread in their last 7 meetings between these two. Go with the Pack at Lambeau.

=====================================================

1/24/21
6:40 PM
NFL Lines

Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs
Spread
Buffalo Bills+3 @ -105
1 unit

The game and this line obviously weigh heavily on the status of Mahomes, as the Chiefs have almost no chance if Chad Henne is the starter and has to win without a lead. The Chiefs laying points here tells me we're leaning toward Mahomes being cleared to play. For me, I'm on the Bills regardless of who is on the other side for the Chiefs. While the Kansas City Chiefs are a video game in real life, it's the Bills that's been the hottest team in the league, winning each of their last eight games and wouldn't have lost since October 19 if DeAndre Hopkins didn't catch that Hail Mary. The Bills have also covered nine of their last 10 games. The Chiefs have failed to cover eight of their last nine games. When the Chiefs and Bills met back in week six, Buffalo more than held its own, only losing by nine points. It's safe to say the Bills are a much more efficient team than they are now. Give me the Bills and whatever points I can get.

Last edited: