uno so far for weds

Heim

EOG Master
Re: uno so far for weds

Assuming the Sixers are the nuts....don't understand the few betting them over-night and affecting
the line accordingly . They'd rather bet -1.5 for $500 rather than -1 for 5k the next day?

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

he already bet -1 ...it is just an individual who kills early nba and a few dimes fits his needs...line tends to go his way

Dink, does this affect your position on the Rangers?

NY Rangers - GO Henrik Lundqvist (Rest) is not expected to be in the starting lineup Wednesday vs. Washington

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

it makes me sad but biron plays well and wins most of his starts....still think there will be money for nyr and i would grab the +ev available now

munson15

I want winners...

Biron is the best backup goalie in the NHL and I think the Rangers play better defense in front of him because they don't expect him to stand on his head the way Lundqvist often does. Dink, I played them for a unit and a half earlier @-104, should I back off some?

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

looked at my books....biron is 7-1 this season...putting the kiss of death on this one huh

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

I love your recap. BTW, Biron has been very good. I think he was in goal for that nice, tidy win in Buffalo a couple of Saturdays ago and last Thursday vs. the Islanders. They do tighten up a little bit when he plays. They'll often let Lundqvist stand on his head...because he can do so. Good luck all.