Updated Vax deaths

railbird

EOG Master
I was listening to CNBC this morning and they said the pandemic could be history as early as May.

Plenty of people looking to travel (air, rail, cruise ships, etc.) when the green light is given.

Yippee!
it doesnt work like that, masks not coming off until 2023 at the earliest according to fauci, new variants coming.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
it doesnt work like that, masks not coming off until 2023 at the earliest according to fauci, new variants coming.

exactly......1/2 the retards in this country would do anything fauci the fraud said.....typical left wing retards who follow cnn

welcome to bidens america......the left sheep and even the left scum will beg for trump to run in 2024

covid restrictions are here to stay and will only get worse

waco

EOG Dedicated
Im watching the documentary about scientology and their cult members. its a must watch. Especially when their leader is on video saying " THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM" I had to look again and make sure that the guy behind the desk wasnt Trump. SURREAL!!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I was listening to CNBC this morning and they said the pandemic could be history as early as May.

Plenty of people looking to travel (air, rail, cruise ships, etc.) when the green light is given.

Yippee!

Hold the phone? Didn't Mike Pence tell the country the pandemic would be behind us by Memorial day 2020? Someone else said churches will be pack Easter 2020. And the virus was a democratic hoax. It's quite obvious Republicons traffic one conspiracy after another. "Stop the steal".

railbird

EOG Master
Hold the phone? Didn't Mike Pence tell the country the pandemic would be behind us by Memorial day 2020? Someone else said churches will be pack Easter 2020. And the virus was a democratic hoax. It's quite obvious Republicons traffic one conspiracy after another. "Stop the steal".
there is a "remnant" of jews that will receive Jesus and avoid hell, be part of the remnant.