Urban Meyer takes jump to the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars

railbird

EOG Master
in the "woke" era, dont think college will hire someone who love tapped the kicker, the wife cheating is ok by the wokesters but not love tapping a kicker

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
in the "woke" era, dont think college will hire someone who love tapped the kicker, the wife cheating is ok by the wokesters but not love tapping a kicker
He was a idiot long before the kicker incident. Come to think of it, why would kick a kickers leg?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He shouldn't be a head coach again.

But sadly....some college is going to knock on his door in 12 months and he will be coaching again.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
The line from No Country for Old Men rings out on this one:

Who’s responsible for this colossal goat fuck in the desert. Except swamp is more fitting of course

Doomed from the start.

kane

EOG master
If Meyer accomplishes one thing.... it's shutting the door on high profile college coaches entering the NFL for a while.

The dictator persona doesn't work well with pros
I'm not in the mood right now, but I can tell you stories of Saban's time in Miami coaching the Dolphins that would make you shake your head, big difference between coaching college kids and grown men, big fucking difference

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Jacksonville now a 5.5-point home favorite (Circa) this Sunday against the Houston Texans.

I saw Jacksonville -3.5 before the firing.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'm not in the mood right now, but I can tell you stories of Saban's time in Miami coaching the Dolphins that would make you shake your head, big difference between coaching college kids and grown men, big fucking difference

Kane Doesn't Explain Why There's a Difference.

It Has Nothing To Do With Being a College Kid or Grown Man.

It Has To Do With The Wallet

The College Kid's is Empty.

The Grown Man's is Full.

In The Grown Man's Case, His Wallet Has More in it Than His Boss/ Head Coach.

The Boss Always Makes More At The Job, Than The Employee.

Not The Case in This Line of Work.

The College Kid Can Be Fired on The Spot, With No Severance Pay, Buyout, or Any Other Financial Compensation To Worry About.

The College Kid Doesn't Play Football Under Employment Laws, That The Employer Has To Abide By, only The Grown Man Does.

blueline

EOG Master

Exactly...Lombardi said it this morning...said he was told there was going to be player revolt this week