US Open

HPark1

EOG Member
Don't like a lot at all today...

Just A. Martin +725 (risk 1x) for the mens and Vaidisova -275 (to win x1.5) for the womens draw.

Vaidisova is a real talent, could produce some surprises.

gl

HPark1

EOG Member
1-1, +.5x

One for tomorrow, Mauresmo -132 (x3). Pierce's win last night over Henin was not a reflection of her great play, moreso Justine's recent struggles. Henin served up 10 double faults!

Odds are too low, should be -200 or so imo.

gl

HPark1

EOG Member
Going to buy back the Mauresmo with Pierce +137 (x3) for a tiny profit. Looking at Pierce recently I underestimated her current form, she's won like 18-19 sets in a row! Still would lean Amelie's way but I'll step back and just watch this one.

On the men's side I think Ginepri should defeat Coria. Coria struggled mightily against Massu with his serve and also had a couple injury concerns pop up. Issues with his toenails and a sore shoulder could explain the 20 double faults and overall brutal serving performance. Would play it real strong if Ginepri wasn't coming off two long matches.

Tomorrow Hewitt is a lock to beat Nieminen. Verdasco literally gave the Jarko the match, was difficult to watch Verdasco swinging for homeruns every shot. Hewitt should have no difficulties at all.

gl