USC AD Lynn Swann Abrubtly Resigns.....

Heim

EOG Master
You don't think he's going to get implicated in the college admissions scandal...do you?

Just because the Associate AD got paid big bucks doesn't mean Lynn is dirty.....lol fucker.

Rapper Nipsey Hussle said it best. First get the power and respect then the hoes and money come next.

Heim

EOG Master
USC needs to get away from their ex-athletes and put a no nonsense administrative guy in there that doesn't
turn the other cheek on admissions, grades and other athletic violations. Most people don't know SC has been
sued for wrongful termination by a assistant coach who was a whistle-blower and ultimately canned in retaliation.

railbird

EOG Master
I liked mike garrett should have stayed with him, hired Tim Floyd who had best usc basketball team in school history, pete carroll who won national titles, peter smith who has won multiple tennis national titles

USC couldn’t afford Floyds bar bill and his affairs with coeds....

I'm waiting for the school that stands up to the nonsense and says we hire winners. As long as Floyd aint hitting anything under 18 and isn't out drunk driving, who cares what he does in his free time? The horror of people in Louisville after it was revealed that Pitino was hitting up hookers and other women was so classic. What rich and powerful dude in Kentucky ain't doing the same thing???

So tired of the power the fucking church and their sheep followers have in today's society. If you don't like cheating, don't do it. If you don't like drinking, don't do it. Stop making public figures abide by your morals because I guarantee you they aren't.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I'm waiting for the school that stands up to the nonsense and says we hire winners. As long as Floyd aint hitting anything under 18 and isn't out drunk driving, who cares what he does in his free time? The horror of people in Louisville after it was revealed that Pitino was hitting up hookers and other women was so classic. What rich and powerful dude in Kentucky ain't doing the same thing???

So tired of the power the fucking church and their sheep followers have in today's society. If you don't like cheating, don't do it. If you don't like drinking, don't do it. Stop making public figures abide by your morals because I guarantee you they aren't.
That’s fine but if something goes wrong, they are suing Floyd and the school. Settling lawsuits is a poor business model.

USC needs to get away from their ex-athletes and put a no nonsense administrative guy in there that doesn't
turn the other cheek on admissions, grades and other athletic violations. Most people don't know SC has been
sued for wrongful termination by a assistant coach who was a whistle-blower and ultimately canned in retaliation.

So true. I’ve heard Petros (who’s as wired in as anyone on USC) say the USC trustees are dug in on hiring guys who will play golf, hang out with them and a guy they feel they can control

railbird

EOG Master
This president is a radical liberal diversity femeninist, her name is carol. She is a big underdog to hire a white male ad