USC @ Ohio State

Re: USC @ Ohio State

OSU couldnt be getting them at a better time.I believe USC will be much better than them as the season goes on.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

USC should be like most SEC schools and sked non-conf games against teams like "Butt Fuck U" and "Upper Central Middle Northwest Tech" so they can be 950-point faves like the chickenshit approach most bullshit SEC teams take

mofome

Banned

Well the sec actually has to play tough teams in their own conference each week unlike osu, nd, usc.

global24

EOG Veteran

Well the sec actually has to play tough teams in their own conference each week unlike osu, nd, usc.

That isn't OSU's fault that 1 other team in the conference can recruit top talent.

Also, OSU's offensive line is in shambles, I think USC wins this one quite easily AGAIN:cheers

That isn't OSU's fault that 1 other team in the conference can recruit top talent.

Also, OSU's offensive line is in shambles, I think USC wins this one quite easily AGAIN:cheers
shambles? theres more questions replacing their skill players IMO

The botton line is that every SEC team is scared s***less to face USC, and no SEC team will schedule them. USC just loves to kick SEC teams tails.

As far as the Ohio State game is concerned, the wrong team is favored. USC is rebuilding. Ohio State is playing at home, has a very good QB, and has a huge revenge factor not just for them, but for the often rediculed Big 10. It just doesn't get any more favorable than this. If Ohio State can not beat USC this year, then the Big 10 should pull out of the Rose Bowl all together. I never wager on, or against USC, but if I did, I would be taking Ohio State and the points. I can see USC losing 3 or 4 games ths year. They have amassed a tremendous record in the past 7 seasons, but all good things must come to an end.

It is noting great, and rather thin, but by the same token, they will be going up against a USC defensive line that will have 1 scrimmage, er games worth of experience.

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

I hear OSU has a pedestrian-at-best offensive line.

Any truth to that?

Yes - our O-line has not been truly good since Orlando Pace, but this year may be even worse IMO. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am. Skill positions are not a problem at all. We have more speed collectively at WR than we have had in years. I just hope Pryor
can overcome our weakness on the O-line.

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

usc with injuries and all win this one. Osu cannot win a big game out of the big ten

Agree, we've been horrible in big games, but don't forget we beat Texas at their place 2 years ago 24-7. I'm not saying we can beat USC this year, but don't tell me beating Texas at their place was not a big game.

But how many games have you lost recently? 3 BCS games plus the Texas game at your stadium the year before and the USC game last year. I also do not think that you are in great shape skill position wise. Obvioiusly USC has much better RB's and better WR's. Ohio State's great equalizer is that they have a QB who can win this game by himself, ala Vince Young when he singlehandedly defeated USC back in 05. If Pryor is as good as people say he is, this is going to be a major problem for a very young USC defense. USC always has had problems with mobile QB's. That is enough to give the edge to Ohio State since they are playing in their house.

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

But how many games have you lost recently? 3 BCS games plus the Texas game at your stadium the year before and the USC game last year. I also do not think that you are in great shape skill position wise. Obvioiusly USC has much better RB's and better WR's. Ohio State's great equalizer is that they have a QB who can win this game by himself, ala Vince Young when he singlehandedly defeated USC back in 05. If Pryor is as good as people say he is, this is going to be a major problem for a very young USC defense. USC always has had problems with mobile QB's. That is enough to give the edge to Ohio State since they are playing in their house.

Don't disagree at all Bigdaddy - i just replied to the poster that said Ohio State NEVER wins big games...been atrocious as of late. I don't blame people for forgetting, but we went into Austin and dominated.