User Name?

It would be interesting to know the story behind everyones user name. There are some wild ones around. As for mine Thundergod, well I am a bassist/drummer. I got stuck with it in high school.

Ghost

EOG Enthusiast
Got the name in H.S. football

I was a tailback and had a great game against our cross town rival. A reporter asked a player on the other team why they couldnt stop me. He said it was trying to tackle a ghost.

From then on all my teamates called me Ghost.

General,

Can you change my user name from "Chalkeater" without the quotations to "chalkeater" without the quotations.

Just change the upper case "C" to lower case "c."

Thanks!

CK

Mine was from Saturday Night Fever

One of Travoltas boys in movie was named Double J so I took the name from that

JJ......... and Gold is because I wear lots of chains

ThunderGod said:
It would be interesting to know the story behind everyones user name. There are some wild ones around. As for mine Thundergod, well I am a bassist/drummer. I got stuck with it in high school.

When I see you post I think of Def Leppards one hand drummer they called him the thundergod

One of my all-time favorite movies is "Raising Arizona." The main protagonist was HI McDonough. Through the whole movie, all of the characters would say "OK then." This also happens to be my 5 y/o son's expression.

When I registered, my son was in my office. I asked him to switch from "Lazy Town" to the Bravos game. He said, "OK then." It just stuck.

OK then,

HI

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
General,

Can you change my user name from "Chalkeater" without the quotations to "chalkeater" without the quotations.

Just change the upper case "C" to lower case "c."

Thanks!

CK

You got it Sir.
<!-- / message -->

jjgold said:
Mine was from Saturday Night Fever

One of Travoltas boys in movie was named Double J so I took the name from that

JJ......... and Gold is because I wear lots of chains

I think of this JJ when you post:doh1

X

xpanda

My nickname is the result of a friend who drinks too much and likes to rap when hammered. He was 'serenading' me one night about 8 years ago and came up with "Tanya Tanya the p-nis expandah" ... my friends have been calling me xpanda ever since.

rainbow

EOG Master
I know in some people's mine RAINBOW is GAY, I'm not GAY, when I was a kid I use to love to look at the RAINBOW in sky, one of my friends give me that name.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
xpanda said:
My nickname is the result of a friend who drinks too much and likes to rap when hammered. He was 'serenading' me one night about 8 years ago and came up with "Tanya Tanya the p-nis expandah" ... my friends have been calling me xpanda ever since.

did you make some sweet sweet lovin that night expanda:cocktail