Utah Jazz and Thunder under 217.5

kane

EOG master
I played the Overs in every game except the Heat/Nuggs, I'm getting a great number on every one of them, had I known there would have been this much movement I would have overplayed them and come back on the Under for a little, but looking at the screen I'm very happy with my positions

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Utah is very streaky and usually their offense gels as the game progresses. Conley and Mitchell catch fire in progressions. Didn't play this one but total could go either way given the tempos we've seen this far.

jimmythegreek

Love how the refs just got snippy with Mark Jones after that Steven Adams foul where he was denied the bucket continuation. At least Doris Burke was listening.

jimmythegreek

Cup looking like the ocean for the Thunder. That might be the worst half Utah has played this season.

Last edited:

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I played the Overs in every game except the Heat/Nuggs, I'm getting a great number on every one of them, had I known there would have been this much movement I would have overplayed them and come back on the Under for a little, but looking at the screen I'm very happy with my positions

Nice job.

And hell no, I wouldn't have gotten off any of what you have...... you got way the best of it.

Giant moves on most these totals today, sweet to be on the right side of them. Well played.

kane

EOG master
Nice job.

And hell no, I wouldn't have gotten off any of what you have...... you got way the best of it.

Giant moves on most these totals today, sweet to be on the right side of them. Well played.

Doesn't look like the OKC game will get there, but can't complain about beating the close by 6.5 points, we'll see how the rest of them play out