Vancouver over Boston, back up the Airbus A380

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
I know its a favorite, and a somewhat heavy favorite at that, but you don't get sure things like this too often. I've watched every minute of every NHL playoff game in the last handful of years and i have to say that all the checks and balances are taken care of here. There's nothing i haven't thought of that would lead me to be picking the wrong team here. I'm shocked that this team isn't a bigger favorite. I would seriously recommend betting all you can afford, bets like this don't come around too often.

I've done very well releasing games and horses here on this site, but i'd have to say this is the surest winner i've come across as long as i've been posting at EOG. I've never seen a bigger lock.

If betting favorites isnt your thing, i would seriously urge you to not get cute and 'throw a flyer' on the dog here....ya know, just to have something to root for...or, to try and beat Flamingo Kid's best bet of all time....just don't do it. I'm fucking begging you to stay away from the Dog here.....there are other dogs in the world of sports to play, this isnt one of them.

Now, there could come a time in this series where Boston might actually be the 'right side' in one individual game, but for the series, stay away from rover.

I don't know that Boston will get swept, heck, they might even win 2-0 tonight, but they won't be winning the series, Boston won't be beating these guys 4 times, its just not going to happen.

This is David v Goliath but only this time, David gets his dick kicked in.

Re: Vancouver over Boston, back up the Airbus A380

I know its a favorite, and a somewhat heavy favorite at that, but you don't get sure things like this too often. I've watched every minute of every NHL playoff game in the last handful of years and i have to say that all the checks and balances are taken care of here. There's nothing i haven't thought of that would lead me to be picking the wrong team here. I'm shocked that this team isn't a bigger favorite. I would seriously recommend betting all you can afford, bets like this don't come around too often.

I've done very well releasing games and horses here on this site, but i'd have to say this is the surest winner i've come across as long as i've been posting at EOG. I've never seen a bigger lock.

If betting favorites isnt your thing, i would seriously urge you to not get cute and 'throw a flyer' on the dog here....ya know, just to have something to root for...or, to try and beat Flamingo Kid's best bet of all time....just don't do it. I'm fucking begging you to stay away from the Dog here.....there are other dogs in the world of sports to play, this isnt one of them.

Now, there could come a time in this series where Boston might actually be the 'right side' in one individual game, but for the series, stay away from rover.

I don't know that Boston will get swept, heck, they might even win 2-0 tonight, but they won't be winning the series, Boston won't be beating these guys 4 times, its just not going to happen.

This is David v Goliath but only this time, David gets his dick kicked in.

287 words just to say "Bet Vancouver" How about throwing out some stats, trends, player-player matchups, or something to back this up.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

287 words just to say "Bet Vancouver" How about throwing out some stats, trends, player-player matchups, or something to back this up.

287 words is 287 more words than 0 words.

-confucious

Stats? Trends?

The Trend my good man is a dick kicking. THATS the trend. Kicked dick.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I still think Tampa Bay is better than Boston.

Boston has a much better goalie, so yeah, there's a pretty good chance that Tampa's players are better than Boston's players. Switch goalies and Tampa might have beaten these guys 4 in a row.

I8Ahorse

EOG Addicted

Tampa Bay is a better overall team than Boston. Vancouver goes up 3-0 next game.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Vancouver's power play is total garbage. Every one of their power plays goes like this: Pass, look, pass, look, pass, look, pass, look, pass, look, Boston clears. Vancouver retrieves and returns to Boston's zone. Repeat two more times.

rjt721

EOG Master

11-1 last game and a half.

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

outscored 11-1 over the last two games. not your finest moment, flamingo.

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

Agree with Chessman on the Van pp. Too cute. Stick Kessler infront of the net for tips and screens and shoot the puck.

Atleast hockey fans have good series.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I'm not sure if Vancouver realizes that a shot on goal is a legal play.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO@ Vancouver's power play. Now they can't even keep it in the zone to do the pass look pass look pass look pass look pass look routine.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I admit I didn't watch much hockey this season, but I can't understand how Vancouver won the President's Trophy. As overrated as they come.

Clearly something is not right with Luongo. I think he's psychologically fucked from the 8-1 shellacking. He's giving up some "gimme" goals.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

The first goal was a blown play by the Van defenseman but he still should have stopped it. The second one I have no fucking idea what he was doing. The third again was a stupid giveaway by Van but that fucking puck has to be blocked too. Luongo is awful. Almost as bad a goalie as Dan Uggla is a major leaguer.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

If Van doesn't win game 5 it's over. They have no chance of winning in this building.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

LOL @ that "power play." Vancouver sucks. This team is pure garbage.

Wow, what a passive play by Luongo to allow his fourth goal. Thomas would never have played that so conservatively.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

is there anything worse than having the biggest human jinx on your side in FK

:shoot:

Does Vancouver start Schneider in goal for Game 5? :pop:

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Win or lose, I have always considered the Sedins as a pair of pussies.

High Times

EOG Master

I admit I didn't watch much hockey this season, but I can't understand how Vancouver won the President's Trophy. As overrated as they come.

+1

West played pussy hockey this year.

If Vancouver had played in the East they would have never made it to the finals.

Now Boston just got lucky to win the East, but it would not have mattered who won the East they were going to be better then the West winner.

Vancouver isn't half as tough as the BLACKHAWKS ....