VD wants to Fire King and hire Butternuts...

Teddy kgb

Banned
Why is that VD? King was here while you were hanging from Mofo's nuts at The Hat and now you want to fire the work horse for some tweeb who post non-funny pics from 1997?

Uncle B is a has been who lasted 15 minutes, and KingRevolver is a Hall of Famer...

Re: VD wants to Fire King and hire Butternuts...

VD does have some weird crush on butternuts....long lost brother maybe, but seems pretty obvious he wants kinger replaced with him

J

joeybagadonuts

uncle b is a funny ass guy and a long time mainstay in forumville and has been a mod at at least 3 other sites. that said, kinger is eog at this point. he's been the best poster here for a long while now. i think both of them here as mods would work well and that theyd get along with their since they both have twisted sense of humor. oh yea and rusty youre a QUEEEN. Bricker, how you been bud? Good to see you back here. didnt think you left whale's site these days...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Why is that VD? King was here while you were hanging from Mofo's nuts at The Hat and now you want to fire the work horse for some tweeb who post non-funny pics from 1997?

Uncle B is a has been who lasted 15 minutes, and KingRevolver is a Hall of Famer...

Nothing but drama from Teddy as usual....Kinger is a valuable commodity here at EOG.....UB would have been a nice addition....keep going from forum to forum spilling hate Teddy....don't know who put you up to it....

BigDaddy

EOG Master

kinger is a great asset to this site.

would not be a good move IMO

i like uncle B but his time has passed.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

kinger is a great asset to this site.

would not be a good move IMO

i like uncle B but his time has passed.

You act like this was even a consideration...at no fuking time was Kinger's job ever in jeopardy....just a couple of guys stirring shit...

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Kinger is solid, please do not replace or offer him a sidekick.

Site is perfect as is........................

Blondie

EOG Master

Teddy sweetie, time to get a new fact checker it appears your current one has went to shit.

However, the thread did turn into a great way to get Kinger some much due praise. ;)

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Teddy sweetie, time to get a new fact checker it appears your current one has went to shit.

However, the thread did turn into a great way to get Kinger some much due praise. ;)

...........and a raise.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

You act like this was even a consideration...at no fuking time was Kinger's job ever in jeopardy....just a couple of guys stirring shit...

calm down before you have a heart attack.

i have no idea what goes on at this site. i was just stating my opinion if what was said is true.

thats all:cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL, Teddy loves to... :boil:

Thanks for the compliments, boys and girls.

Blondie

EOG Master

Rumor has it VD is ruthless

Apparently he sent Sports Desk packing the other day :doh1

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Rumor has it VD is ruthless

Apparently he sent Sports Desk packing the other day :doh1

that is one of my favorite posters.

one that has never ever called me a fatass etc..

read most of the threads posted by sportsdesk

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I USED TO DISLIKE KING REVOLVER WHEN HE WAS KISSING SBR JOHNS ARSE BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT HE HAS GROWN ON ME.

UNCLE BUTTERNUTS WONT ADMIT THIS BUT I FOUND HIM AND INTRODUCED HIM TO THE FORUMS.I WAS BANNED AT EVERY MAJOR FORUM I KNOW THATS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT I WAS AND I WAS AT SOME FORUM CALLED (THE BARSTOOL OR SPORTSBAR) BUT ANYWAY UNCLE BUTTERNUTS WAS THERE AND HE NEVER HEARD OF THE BIG SHOWS THE MAJOR FORUMS I TOLD HIM ABOUT THEM THE RX AND MAJOR WAGER.THEN THE NEXT THING YOU KNEW HE WAS A MODERATOR AND THE F-CKING GUY BANS ME AT THE RX:LMAO YOU TALK ABOUT A GUY THAT TURNED OM ME WHAT THE F-CK I TELL HIM ABOUT THE BIG FORUMS AND THE PRICK BANS ME AS SOON AS HE LANDS A JOB :LMAOI WILL NEVER FORGET THAT

MODERATORS DONT MAKE OR BREAK A FORUM UNLESS THEY GET TO INVOLVED LIKE WILHEIM AND RUIN THE FORUM

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I USED TO DISLIKE KING REVOLVER WHEN HE WAS KISSING SBR JOHNS ARSE BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT HE HAS GROWN ON ME.

UNCLE BUTTERNUTS WONT ADMIT THIS BUT I FOUND HIM AND INTRODUCED HIM TO THE FORUMS.I WAS BANNED AT EVERY MAJOR FORUM I KNOW THATS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT I WAS AND I WAS AT SOME FORUM CALLED (THE BARSTOOL OR SPORTSBAR) BUT ANYWAY UNCLE BUTTERNUTS WAS THERE AND HE NEVER HEARD OF THE BIG SHOWS THE MAJOR FORUMS I TOLD HIM ABOUT THEM THE RX AND MAJOR WAGER.THEN THE NEXT THING YOU KNEW HE WAS A MODERATOR AND THE F-CKING GUY BANS ME AT THE RX:LMAO YOU TALK ABOUT A GUY THAT TURNED OM ME WHAT THE F-CK I TELL HIM ABOUT THE BIG FORUMS AND THE PRICK BANS ME AS SOON AS HE LANDS A JOB :LMAOI WILL NEVER FORGET THAT

MODERATORS DONT MAKE OR BREAK A FORUM UNLESS THEY GET TO INVOLVED LIKE WILHEIM AND RUIN THE FORUM

Wilheim runs a great forum....he just had to bitch slap you a couple times....

WVU

EOG Master

KingRevolver is the premier poster of all the major forums. He has supplanted Mofome in pretty short time here. He manages to power post without pissing people off. He has the knack for getting other posters involved in discussions.

I would say if KR was fired/quit he would be the number one free agent in forumville.

From where I sit, he earns his pay more than any other here at EOG.

12io4j2w90

I need about 25 more posts on this topic to write the script for this chapter in the Soap Opera that goes on in here on a daily basis, so keep up the good work people. Blondie, you get the lead. Just dress the same way that the lady n your avatar dresses, and the part is yours. 91023i2ndw;l

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I was gonna say mule but that brings the whole mexican drug smuggling thing into play. I don't need anymore chicanos trying to whack me or my shrubs