VEGAS ANYONE!!! WE ARE HEADED TO VEGAS 9/19....

Ken will make his picks in the LEROY'S contest on Friday Sept.19th.

We will prolly be arriving on Thursday 9/18 thru the weekend....I should know where we are staying soon, so if any of you guys can get out there during that weekend let us me know!!

We had a blast with some posters and friends last year....we'll hit all the nice clubs!! MAY'N!!:+excited-

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: VEGAS ANYONE!!! WE ARE HEADED TO VEGAS 9/19....

count me in in all likelihood. this is perfect since a few days later i have to doggie-sit my bro's family's pooch

Tony - check your PM before booking a place to stay

I'll be in San Francisco on the 19th and 20th. Maybe I could somehow get down there.

what about the mo ster!!

hoffa and gyno....tim p...munson...vegasmike...jeffksu....jj

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

if i can get 2-3 more $300 dep(s) maybe I'll close my store & try scrape up enough cash for coach--airfare and come stay @ westward--ho on the strip.

If they have $1 BJ tables that is

LOL

Enjoy the weekend fellas / I'll be working like a dog down here

www.betfirstclass.com wanna go any VIP-CLUBS just yell at me & put
you on the "LIST" no---cover etc etc etc

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted

Tony, whos coming down this time? I am always down to hang out with a bunch of degenerates...

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tony is this the EOG BASH? How many nights are comped if you have over 1000 posts?

Tony, whos coming down this time? I am always down to hang out with a bunch of degenerates...

I know for sure that THE SHRINK and myself will be there....I haven't spoken to the glue or geese, but I am sure they will be up for the trip.

I look forward to seeing you!:cheers

No shit??!!

MRSOSU and I will be there that weekend!! WOOHOO!

Tony and I are so happy to meet MRSOSUCOWBOYS...:houra

You can stay in your room until we are done...:pop:

P.S.

The opponent is someone named Arm Vince (or something similiar) out of Wisconsin...

I will know more tomorrow I am told...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

No shit??!!

MRSOSU and I will be there that weekend!! WOOHOO!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! This means Mrs OSU will get to realize a dream of hers and finall meet me. She has no idea how lucky she truly is :doh1

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! This means Mrs OSU will get to realize a dream of hers and finall meet me. She has no idea how lucky she truly is :doh1

We fly in late Thursday night and fly out early monday morning. Cant wait to meet ya!12io4j2w90

You people are out of control. One week it's Costa Rica, then it's Florida, then it's Atlantis, then it's the Entertainment Capitol of the World, Las Vegas.

Are the children of Virginia even getting the slightest care?

I'll alert Metro that you are coming..

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

im going to be at Palms then for a bachelor party. look for me rapping with the ugly chicks.

im going to be at Palms then for a bachelor party. look for me rapping with the ugly chicks.

I can't handle another ugly guy at a Palms bar at 3 AM telling a girl, "Hey, I'm an EOG poster!"

It's just not good.

PANAMAPIMPIN

EOG Member

sorry yall Vegas just doesn't float my boat anymore like it use to in my younger years.......I strictly dedicate my extra cash to buying pussy overseas

PassTheRock

EOG Master

What a coincidence. I will be there that weekend also. But we're doing a couples trip with 4 other couples, so I wont be able to meet up with you guys and put some faces to the handles. I wish I could. Maybe next time.

But have fun with your sausage fest. I am sure there will be some great stories to tell afterwards. :cheers

this is perfect since a few days later i have to doggie-sit my bro's family's pooch

Does this even require a comment?

He brings in the pet sitter from California to watch his dog, huh?

Nice gig for you or anyone, if you can get it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

We fly in late Thursday night and fly out early monday morning. Cant wait to meet ya!12io4j2w90

I'll drive in early Friday and drive home late Saturday Night. The BEST day/time to drive home from vegas is Saturday Night - NO ONE is doing that

Kosar - my bro lives about 15 miles away and his family and my parents are all gonna be in Maui from Sept 22-29 so i am looking after his dog so he doesn't have to put it in a kennel or similar for the week. i looooooooooooooooooooove this dog - as friendly and lovable as it gets and i can't believe she wasn't gobbled up at the pound earlier - she is as special as can be

Tim - hope to see ya there............for those who have never met him - one of the nicest and classiest guys out there. last year i had no trouble finding him because on the back of his shirt he had "Betting Fool" and it was hard to miss

Well, with all of the pet problems aside.

Your showing up in Las Vegas would be a blessing for all of us.

Get a grip.

Kosar - my bro lives about 15 miles away and his family and my parents are all gonna be in Maui from Sept 22-29 so i am looking after his dog so he doesn't have to put it in a kennel or similar for the week. i looooooooooooooooooooove this dog - as friendly and lovable as it gets and i can't believe she wasn't gobbled up at the pound earlier - she is as special as can be

Oh, I thought that this was the relative that you've mentioned 92 times about how they live in Vegas. And how excited you were about not having to pay for a hotel room when you go there! :houra

Whatever the case, different details, same point. Yes, race to Vegas and race back so you can watch the 'pooch' for a week. He doesn't have any friends or neighbors that can help out?

While the specific details about where they're going is helpful, it ain't just the dog that is 'special.'