Vegas Dave

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Texas you are so wrong.

He has been running this scam for years. There are plenty of new losers looking for a sure thing who will jump on his promotion instead of taking some time to research this douche.

His whale play was ravens -1400 moneyline last night.

Winners win.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Someone would have found him by now and roughed him up by now.

Plus he walks around with a camera crew and bodyguards. Nobody is touching him.

Plus didnt he make over 300k in a week of selling when he was on the action showtime show.

He isnt slowing down

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I'm guessing she's getting 25K a day. He'll do it for content for about another week or so and then move on to the next promotion / scam. Trust me, she's not marrying this troll. I can't imagine this fraud he's got going can last too much longer. There has to be thousands of pissed off people who bought packages from him and he goes 1-14 on the day and will get on social media to brag he swept every sport the next day. I'm betting he's got 6 months left before either an ex client comes after him or the Feds get him for Fraud or Tax Evasion.
Quite a dating resume she has, moving from Kliff Kingsbury to Vegas Dave. She looks like a front row groupie for Motley Crue.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I'm guessing she's getting 25K a day. He'll do it for content for about another week or so and then move on to the next promotion / scam. Trust me, she's not marrying this troll. I can't imagine this fraud he's got going can last too much longer. There has to be thousands of pissed off people who bought packages from him and he goes 1-14 on the day and will get on social media to brag he swept every sport the next day. I'm betting he's got 6 months left before either an ex client comes after him or the Feds get him for Fraud or Tax Evasion.

Doubt it. That is about $9M a year and not even she is worth that much for content. If I am paying some woman $9M a year to be with me it wouldn't be someone like her - full or makeup, Botox and who knows what else. The only difference between her and The Titanic: We know how many men went down on The Titanic.

I do agree his "day of reckoning" is coming and coming soon.

Thursday he had a 250 units WHALE play: Ravens -1400 ML. Think about how much of your bankroll was at stake here

Today.........."Good" to see Holly showing her "talent".....the thought is his 350 unit Whale play is: Indiana U ML -2500. Probably is

Drewphin0

EOG Addicted
So how much customers does this guy really have?

Is the house and the cars all his though paid? Or are they leased?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
So how much customers does this guy really have?

Is the house and the cars all his though paid? Or are they leased?

Sports - I'm sure you can find it on YouTube

VD (And how appropriate since the longer he stays with Holly the better his chances pf getting VD really are) did a video he Tweeted a few days ago "showing" he makes about $1M A MONTH from people buying his picks:

Heim

EOG Master
I believe Factsman, he would know. The majority of his income is from other sources..not touting. His family owned some expensive property
in Hawaii, Waikiki......whatever he makes touting that money is gone in one week of bets. Here is a guy that was using other people's
social security numbers to open wagering accounts. He could be laundering money through his tout service for others. I know she is
a adult, but where are this chicks friends or family telling her what the fuck are you doing with this guy?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Friday night vs Saturday morning

Fresh Face/Naturally Beautiful............now..................if she got too close to a fire she would melt

Take a look at Pamela Anderson. Same thing. First 2 pix from her 1990 Playboy layout. Last 2 - most recently. YIKES!PamelaAnderson - 01.jpgPamelaAnderson - 02.jpg

Now: PamelaAnderson - 03.jpgPamelaAnderson - 04.jpg

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Sunday whale play

350 units on saints ML which was -345 to -400

Given that 1u = 0.04% in his "bankroll management" would mean 350 x 0.04% = 0.14

0.14 x -345 to -400 would be a -48.3% to -56% on this one play.