Vegas Golden Knights

railbird

EOG Master
Re: Vegas Golden Knights

Picked up 2 lower bowl for $91 each tonight. Noticed prices starting to drop yesterday. Went down to Toshiba plaza, had a beer and watched the vivid seats app waiting to pounce. Plenty of tix under $100.
Vivid sucks, stubhub cheaper, vivid has 2 middle men. Better yet hit the street and have a white scalper walk you in door

VegasVic

EOG Addicted

Picked up 2 lower bowl for $91 each tonight. Noticed prices starting to drop yesterday. Went down to Toshiba plaza, had a beer and watched the vivid seats app waiting to pounce. Plenty of tix under $100.

Numerous tickets second row from glass going for under $500 on StubHub yesterday. Nosebleed seats going for less than face value.

Ticket holders post them at too high of a markup once they receive them. I low ball them and get rid of them within a couple days. Still make 50% profit.

I do believe the Knights have hit the saturation point with these prices. My $25 regular season seats have a price tag of $190 for this series. Probably be as high as $350 for the finals. Scalping with any real profit margin will be difficult for this market. With all the watch parties all over town there are too many other options to enjoy the games in a fan friendly environment.

VegasVic

EOG Addicted

Fluerry was awesome tonight.

Despite owning three cup rings, I’ve never seen him play better than this. Not just the playoffs but the entire year. While the Knights were listed at 3/1 to win the cup before this series began I took Fleury to win the Conn Smyth at 7/1 figuring if they do win this thing Fleury has to be the beneficiary. All numbers from the Westgate.

VegasVic

EOG Addicted

There’s no shortage of bandwagon jumpers for this team around town. Just as there was for the Rebels basketball team of the late eighties/early nineties. We all know how that turned out a couple years later once Tark was gone and the losing years began.

But the real winners behind this season is the thousands of kids that have been turned on to hockey and undoubtedly will become fans for a lifetime.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Despite owning three cup rings, I’ve never seen him play better than this. Not just the playoffs but the entire year. While the Knights were listed at 3/1 to win the cup before this series began I took Fleury to win the Conn Smyth at 7/1 figuring if they do win this thing Fleury has to be the beneficiary. All numbers from the Westgate.

Good thinking

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

There’s no shortage of bandwagon jumpers for this team around town. Just as there was for the Rebels basketball team of the late eighties/early nineties. We all know how that turned out a couple years later once Tark was gone and the losing years began.

But the real winners behind this season is the thousands of kids that have been turned on to hockey and undoubtedly will become fans for a lifetime.

:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

Scooper

EOG Veteran

I don’t know if dem pucks are pumped or stuffed but hfs this thread was amateur hour on the prognostications eh

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated

with teddy covers, railbird, and winkyduck all predicting my Jets to advance to the stanley cup final I knew their fate before the series began. It's truly amazing the much powers certain people have. I don't even try to explain to my friends why I know the Jets run will be over.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

with teddy covers, railbird, and winkyduck all predicting my Jets to advance to the stanley cup final I knew their fate before the series began. It's truly amazing the much powers certain people have. I don't even try to explain to my friends why I know the Jets run will be over.

As a JETS fan, would still be very optimistic................excellent club up there in Manitoba!!!!

railbird

EOG Master

unlv had very loyal fans, until steve wynn and his whore wife ruined the city and the school. hope wynn stock goes to zero. anyone who cares about vegas would never step foot in his property. I'm glad the rapist got caught and forced to sale

bmiller

EOG Addicted

Numerous tickets second row from glass going for under $500 on StubHub yesterday. Nosebleed seats going for less than face value.

Ticket holders post them at too high of a markup once they receive them. I low ball them and get rid of them within a couple days. Still make 50% profit.

I do believe the Knights have hit the saturation point with these prices. My $25 regular season seats have a price tag of $190 for this series. Probably be as high as $350 for the finals. Scalping with any real profit margin will be difficult for this market. With all the watch parties all over town there are too many other options to enjoy the games in a fan friendly environment.
you got any tickets you want to sell for the game on Friday or game 6 if necessary?

VegasVic

EOG Addicted

you got any tickets you want to sell for the game on Friday or game 6 if necessary?
My tickets for Friday are already gone. I haven’t even posted game 6 yet. I’ll be asking $280 on stubhub. Sell them to you for $270 each. If interested pm me.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Attended 11 of their first 12 home games ....Thomas & Mack was the venue.

Still have my RADAK BONK card given away on opening night, one of 10,000 printed.

The 1993-94 season I went down to San Diego to see the Thunder play the Gulls. I figured this would be a great chance to get Bonk before he got to the NHL. We go to the team hotel and wait for him. He walked right past us until we realized who it was and caught up to him. We had him sign some cards and some Thunder stuff with his pic on it. He was very nice and cordial. We were excited to get him when we did.

That stuff is now worth as much as Jerome Walton rookie cards

Valuist

EOG Master

unlv had very loyal fans, until steve wynn and his whore wife ruined the city and the school. hope wynn stock goes to zero. anyone who cares about vegas would never step foot in his property. I'm glad the rapist got caught and forced to sale

WYNN stock was $126 a year ago today. Its $190 now. That's pencils out to a 50% gain in the past year.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Same thing down here in Tampa.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Haha. No names but some of them had Tampa too....

:( :(

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Series far from over. WHEN it is 2-2 after Friday you will be singing a different tune

Bushay

NHL Expert

Series far from over. WHEN it is 2-2 after Friday you will be singing a different tune
Damage already done.

And bets have been placed.

Jets are toast Winky.

You don’t ever learn.

History will continue to repeat itself.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated

Winky, you are nothing if not persistent when it comes to being down on VGK this postseason.

I hope for the sake of your own bankroll that you aren’t taking these opinions to the window..........

pokerjoe

EOG Senior Member

Why are they called the Vegas Golden Knights, when locals call this town Las Vegas? Only tourists call it Vegas.

But, whatever: talking with the many out of town hockey fans here the past month, it's clear that the knights are creating tremendous animosity around the league. If they win the Cup they will, for a long time to come, be the most hated team in the league, by a lot. The resentment is already fever pitch. Take a moment to look at it from everyone else's view and it makes sense. The humiliation, the envy, the fact that we generally understand the game less than other fans.

It's awesome.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated

As Bushay pointed out, they’re also indirectly making it harder for Seattle’s eventual expansion club to find early success.