Vegas Insider Offshore Odds....

Heim

EOG Master
Why did they switch to 'Global Odds' with only a few Jersey prices and nothing off-shore?

Did DB cut-off their delayed feed?

Last edited by a moderator:

MrTop

EOG Master
Why would DB cut off just offshore? They are giving other places. All you have to do is go to the sites website. people looking at History maybe..DB does not want to give anything away..check the free other places.

more like VI just wants it to look & feel legal. Maybe they got something in the mail from those 3 letter companies?

Last edited by a moderator:

Heim

EOG Master
I always wondered about these free feeds. Albeit a 15 minute delay but why give it away for free? But then again
DB market not for rec players that aren't motivated by price/number.

MrTop

EOG Master
I asked them that a while back & same with the logs ( which are better on the free site vs the paid info )

the reply was " we are promoting the product "

ok

MrTop

EOG Master
Why did they switch to 'Global Odds' with only a few Jersey prices and nothing off-shore?

Did DB cut-off their delayed feed?

the app is 50 per month for your phone.. " Live " including odds history with every shop . If you get premium for home computer you get the phone app for free.

cheapseats

EOG Master
The place is a literal mess. CBB game scores listed as quarters. Missing data, links, etc. Pay someone with brains FGS.

Sleepy

EOG Master
The place is a literal mess. CBB game scores listed as quarters. Missing data, links, etc. Pay someone with brains FGS.

and $500 a month for this shit

plus they are paid to keep injury information off the screen

for fukks sake they cant even list the games on the rotation schedule right nor keep the free odds link working

i could pick 5 random kindergardners and have a better product

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Interesting story about the Vegas Insider feed:

One prominent sports book liked to unplug its odds feed to Vegas Insider in the final hour of Sunday's early NFL wagering.

The thought process: Inflate the pointspreads on the favored teams while all the parlay bettors are getting down in the hour before kickoff and avoid alerting any limit bettors about the puffy pointspreads.

Or so the story goes.

Last edited: