VegasMike...

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
They will be back up shortly. The site was redesigned from ground up, so some features are still missing. Our members, both Gold and Silver, are getting the plays while they are logged on though... (just something to think about). So far our guys are doing pretty well.

We are working on many things and I will get to putting them up as quick as possible. Other things to look for is Neteller payments (by request from santo) and I think we will provide an archive of Buzz's radio show (which if you havent heard Shrink should be on today).

Santo

EOG Veteran
Mike,

Gino has offered for me to send an international money order (minus costs) for the next couple of months, which I've sent today, on the basis that the account would be extended so I get continuous service whiilst it works it's way through the postal system..

Is Gino in the office today to extend my account before it expires tomorrow?

Mikey extend this kids account so it does not freeze him out tomorrow. He is good for it.

If not you will have to deal with me on the forums

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
Santo said:
Mike,

Gino has offered for me to send an international money order (minus costs) for the next couple of months, which I've sent today, on the basis that the account would be extended so I get continuous service whiilst it works it's way through the postal system..

Is Gino in the office today to extend my account before it expires tomorrow?

I will take care of you right now.

And JJ, you can take care of me on the forums as long as you remember that you are not welcome back to Vegas.... I almost wasnt allowed back in the Imperial Palace after that shit you pulled.

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
Nevermind, I looked at all the accounts set to expire tommorow and your login name was obvious. I extended it 10 days. If you need more we will take care of it. Thanks for the business.

Santo

EOG Veteran
Thanks Mike.

Hopefully should be with you towards the end of next week if you believe the Post Office.

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
Santo said:
Thanks Mike.

Hopefully should be with you towards the end of next week if you believe the Post Office.

If not we will extend it again, dont worry about it. We try to be more of a 'family' shop and very friendly with customers. We are a smaller outfit and not run by suits, so you can always count on us to listen to your needs.

VegasMike01 said:
If not we will extend it again, dont worry about it. We try to be more of a 'family' shop and very friendly with customers. We are a smaller outfit and not run by suits, so you can always count on us to listen to your needs.

Awwwww......

I am deeply touched... :blah :blah :blah

:+signs8-0 :+signs8-1

Nice going there Mike, if you did not do this I would of buried you on 25 forums. Man this is how posting is suppose to be, you notice Kenneth or any of the mods not making any fuss over non advertisers. I like it.

Santo

EOG Veteran
Thanks Mike...

One last thing to bother you with in the morning... can you check the gjupdate@gjupdate account -- Gino changed the password for me to something more secure (rather than the default), but neither the old or new one are working currently, so guess there was a typo or something.

PS -- We really need a PM Function here ;-)

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
When I looked yesterday your password was same as login. I am getting ready to drive into office now. If it is changed I will shoot you out an email with the changes.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
i feel like I am in a Black hole............

what is this thread about, who is VEGAS mike and what is his web site and service?

Santo

EOG Veteran
Thanks Mike..

Gino changed it for me in an email exchange at about 00:28 BST - 4.30pm your time I guess if that helps you track it down.

Cheers.

trytry: Vegas Mike is one of the guys at G&J update -- Line service - not sure about providing the link here, but remove the space and ampisand and add a dot com ;)

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
Santo said:
Thanks Mike..

Gino changed it for me in an email exchange at about 00:28 BST - 4.30pm your time I guess if that helps you track it down.

Cheers.

trytry: Vegas Mike is one of the guys at G&J update -- Line service - not sure about providing the link here, but remove the space and ampisand and add a dot com ;)

Alright... he must have gotten confused. He changed both username and password to the password you requested in email.

To login use your OLD login ID, and the Password you requested yesterday... this is fun right?

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
Santo said:
hehe..

We've now progressed from "Bad Password" to "Already Online"... any ideas? :)

Well, i gotta keep exposure in these forums ya know.... haha, fixed. Sorry for inconvenience... login already!

Mikey do you ever leave the office

Mike your online 24 hrs a day

I Bet you have not had any action with women in like 20 years

Get out sometimes

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
jjgold said:
Mikey do you ever leave the office

Mike your online 24 hrs a day

I Bet you have not had any action with women in like 20 years

Get out sometimes

Thanks for the concern... I will nail my wife extra hard tonight just for you...