Vice Presidential Odds

kane

EOG master
beating the closer means zero on one pick.

When Trump loses, RailNazi is losing 1.50 units, had he been smart and waited he could have had him as a dog, meaning when Trump loses he would have only lost 1 unit, he's gonna cost himself money by taking a bad price

kane

EOG master
first you would have to subtract it from the hillary win...

Subtract money from a bet four years ago, I don't think so. And no matter how you spin it, he's going to lose 150 when he could have lost 100, taking a terrible price will cost him money, that's a fact

MrTop

EOG Master
Subtract money from a bet four years ago, I don't think so. And no matter how you spin it, he's going to lose 150 when he could have lost 100, taking a terrible price will cost him money, that's a fact

i never said he was gonna win this time, i think he will lose..... he only lose difference of price of dog... what is that 20 cents - 30 cents?

kane

EOG master
i never said he was gonna win this time, i think he will lose..... he only lose difference of price of dog... what is that 20 cents - 30 cents?

Topper let's say you take a baseball team -150 for $100 and I wait and take the same team even money, the team we bet on loses, you lost $150 and I lost $100. Would you have been better off waiting to take the team at even money or not? This isn't rocket science my friend

railbird

EOG Master
know for a fact, that trump base has grown, in 2016 trump base was on level 7 motivation. We are now on level 13 motivation.

MrTop

EOG Master
Topper let's say you take a baseball team -150 for $100 and I wait and take the same team even money, the team we bet on loses, you lost $150 and I lost $100. Would you have been better off waiting to take the team at even money or not? This isn't rocket science my friend

you are forgetting one thing though... railbird did not lose......yet.....he only lost 32 cents if trump wins ( on the table )

kane

EOG master
know for a fact the polls are fake AF

You're right, the polls are fake, Trump is actually leading right now. Let's make a wager, if Trump wins I'll leave here for one full year, and if Biden wins you leave here for one full year, since the polls are obviously fake and Trump is ahead, surely you'll say yes to my offer, right?

railbird

EOG Master
also if i take a game at -2 and want to bet more later do i want line moving for me or against me? against me is correct answer, and not just because it improves moving cost average

kane

EOG master
you are forgetting one thing though... railbird did not lose......yet.....he only lost 32 cents if trump wins

He could have waited and taken Trump as a dog, instead he laid -150, so even if Trump wins, he still cost himself money. Again, this isn't rocket science

MrTop

EOG Master
He could have waited and taken Trump as a dog, instead he laid -150, so even if Trump wins, he still cost himself money. Again, this isn't rocket science

he is a 32 cent dog... that is what he loses by leaving it on the table

kane

EOG master
he is a 32 cent dog... that is what he loses by leaving it on the table

One last time Topper, would you rather cash a ticket of -150 or a ticket of +132? If you can't see how RailNazi has cost himself money regardless of who wins, then I can't explain it any more clearer to you, time to move on

MrTop

EOG Master
One last time Topper, would you rather cash a ticket of -150 or a ticket of +132? If you can't see how RailNazi has cost himself money regardless of who wins, then I can't explain it any more clearer to you, time to move on

i am not talking theory..... railbird did not lose yet

kane

EOG master
also if i take a game at -2 and want to bet more later do i want line moving for me or against me? against me is correct answer, and not just because it improves moving cost average

The polls are fake AF, Trump is clearly ahead, so take me up on my wager, if Trump wins I'm gone for a year, if Biden wins, you do the same. We both know you won't accept my offer because we both know who's going to win

MrTop

EOG Master

you don't understand... railbird did not lose yet.... he leaves 32 cents if trump wins

kane

EOG master
you don't understand... railbird did not lose yet.... he leaves 32 cents if trump wins

Exactly, meaning even if Trump wins he's cost himself money, he'll cash a -150 ticket when he could have cashed one for +132, he cost himself money regardless of who wins