Vice Presidential Odds

MrTop

EOG Master
Exactly, meaning even if Trump wins he's cost himself money, he'll cash a -150 ticket when he could have cashed one for +132, he cost himself money regardless of who wins

that is what i said from the beginning... you just do not read........

MrTop

EOG Master
Exactly, meaning even if Trump wins he's cost himself money, he'll cash a -150 ticket when he could have cashed one for +132, he cost himself money regardless of who wins

like i said he loses 32 cents.... if trumps wins .he leaves it on the table....

kane

EOG master
You're right, the polls are fake, Trump is actually leading right now. Let's make a wager, if Trump wins I'll leave here for one full year, and if Biden wins you leave here for one full year, since the polls are obviously fake and Trump is ahead, surely you'll say yes to my offer, right?

Bump, c'mon scumbag, why won't you accept my wager?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bookmaker tells me my bet on Kamala Harris won't be graded until November 11. Criminal or incompetence?

There's a criminal in the White House!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
predictit.org

To win the election

Biden 60 cents

Trump 43 cents.

Trump dropped 1 cent since Harris news.

Biden/Harris tandem have imposed a 3 month mandate on mask wearing. This will save at least 40,000 lives. The virus is not a hoax. It will not disappear like a miracle. Injecting Clorox or Lysol is not a cure. Trump's Hydroxychloriquine is dangerous and reckless. 170,000 dead due to lack of Federal leadership. Biden and Harris showed leadership today by simple saying wear masks! It's the patriotic thing to do.

railbird

EOG Master
Biden/Harris tandem have imposed a 3 month mandate on mask wearing. This will save at least 40,000 lives. The virus is not a hoax. It will not disappear like a miracle. Injecting Clorox or Lysol is not a cure. Trump's Hydroxychloriquine is dangerous and reckless. 170,000 dead due to lack of Federal leadership. Biden and Harris showed leadership today by simple saying wear masks! It's the patriotic thing to do.
you gonna take a mandatory Vax? mandatory microchip to buy or sale goods?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
His price is going to drop after the first debate.

Historically the incumbent does very poorly in the first debate.

After that might present a buy sign.

And wait until most realize he's trying to end Social Security. So many stupid voters in America that vote against their best interest. Trump says he wants to end payroll tax, saving families $5,000 and businesses much more. That will be the end of Social Security. Fuken Traitor and Criminal.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
His price is going to drop after the first debate.

Historically the incumbent does very poorly in the first debate.

After that might present a buy sign.

You make a good point but he "wrote" that
predcitit is worthless

indicating that the predictit market is currently wrong which would indicate a buy now. He didn't post "predictit is worthless, but wait to buy until after the first debate when predict will be even more worthless". I've received the sound of crickets in response to my post #178 indicating he doesn't even believe his own post as he is unwilling to back it up with cash.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Wait a month after over 200,000 are dead and Biden/Harris promote the Trump/Pence failed leadership in handling the Coronavirus daily. Trump's odds have to go higher. Wait, wait, wait.

railbird

EOG Master
You make a good point but he "wrote" that

indicating that the predictit market is currently wrong which would indicate a buy now. He didn't post "predictit is worthless, but wait to buy until after the first debate when predict will be even more worthless". I've received the sound of crickets in response to my post #178 indicating he doesn't even believe his own post as he is unwilling to back it up with cash.
you faggot athiests will really have to cheat to win.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

RepubliCon Traitors are so desperate and un-American they're funding and directing a 3rd party spot for Kanye West on the ballot in some states. Trump the traitor is also tearing down the USPS, thinking slowing down the mail will help him win the election. The un-American RepubliCons and Trump the Traitor do not want this election.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
JK- move this crap outta here. They can't talk sports, get the fuck out. Keep that leash on. Let these guys piss on each other on the back page.

Thanks in advance.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
RepubliCon Traitors are so desperate and un-American they're funding and directing a 3rd party spot for Kanye West on the ballot in some states. Trump the traitor is also tearing down the USPS, thinking slowing down the mail will help him win the election. The un-American RepubliCons and Trump the Traitor do not want this election.

What were you doing with your mornings, days, nights, and afternoons during the period of time that you weren't able to come here and post a very slightly different version of this several dozen times a day?

Foresthill

EOG Addicted

Make a cogent argument instead of an ad hominem attack.

You obviously don't believe your own post as you obviously didn't invest in Trump at 43 cents as you haven't answered the question asked in post #178 which is below.

predcitit is worthless

So I presume your grabbing as much Trump at 43 cents that you can?

It's not a difficult question to answer -- either yes or no. I'm still hearing crickets on that front.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Watching the un-American right wingers attack Kamala Harris is very sad. It's Birtherism.2. The RepubliCon party is very sad. Trump is a criminal and a traitor.