Vice Presidential Odds

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Trumps rhetoric is ridiculous already. And very stupid...you can hit Harris on enough things...calling her a mad woman hurts him.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you pay ronny yet?

Ronny is a ghost that operates multiple far right wing troll accounts just like you. Ronny is a lying stiff just like you. You're the original stiff.

Someone said Omar married her brother. That same person also said North Korea denuclearized. This same ignorant poster said the black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested. He also said no collusion and where's Russia. Can we guess this poster who also claims all women are lesbians? He goes by Dumb Alfie, Alfie the stiff and SunnyIsles. Posts from multiple accounts. Just like his far right wing lying friend Ronny.

"No collusion". "Mike Flynn is innocent and free".
- Dumb Alfie

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Ronny is a ghost that operates multiple far right wing troll accounts just like you. Ronny is a lying stiff just like you. You're the original stiff.

Someone said Omar married her brother. That same person also said North Korea denuclearized. This same ignorant poster said the black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested. He also said no collusion and where's Russia. Can we guess this poster who also claims all women are lesbians? He goes by Dumb Alfie, Alfie the stiff and SunnyIsles. Posts from multiple accounts. Just like his far right wing lying friend Ronny.

"No collusion". "Mike Flynn is innocent and free".
- Dumb Alfie

you're a boy with no shame. banned at every site you posted at. crawl back here like the sheep you are....pathetic

palmtree proved you stiffed. it's posted here and no bs you spout will change that....fact

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you're a boy with no shame. banned at every site you posted at. crawl back here like the sheep you are....pathetic

palmtree proved you stiffed. it's posted here and no bs you spout will change that....fact

The fact that you lie and troll from multiple accounts just like your friend Ronny is pathetic. The fact that JK hasn't banned you for this behavior is a travesty.

"I've been retired for over 20 years, how about you".
- Dumb Alfie

"No Collusion".
- Dumb Alfie

"I'll bet you $200 you weren't at the BLM rally. I have proof you weren't there. But if you were I will stiff you".
- Dumb Alfie

alfie

EOG Dedicated
The fact that you lie and troll from multiple accounts just like your friend Ronny is pathetic. The fact that JK hasn't banned you for this behavior is a travesty.

"I've been retired for over 20 years, how about you".
- Dumb Alfie

"No Collusion".
- Dumb Alfie

"I'll bet you $200 you weren't at the BLM rally. I have proof you weren't there. But if you were I will stiff you".
- Dumb Alfie

i lie.........lol

you post this crap again. mental midget.......

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Bookmaker tells me my bet on Kamala Harris won't be graded until November 11. Criminal or incompetence?

There's a criminal in the White House!
Welcome back Dude. It was in their rules when the bet was proposed. But NOT Nov, after the Convention. "DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT/VP NOMINEE MARKETS WILL BE GRADED AT THE CONCLUSION OF DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION"

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You can still bet Kamala to win the VP at Predict it and make a few $$$$. I don't know their rules and their maxes, but it's still open there, and you can make 2 or 3 cents on every dollar you bet.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trumps rhetoric is ridiculous already. And very stupid...you can hit Harris on enough things...calling her a mad woman hurts him.
I think everyone is basically entrenched in who they will vote for, it really doesn’t help him when he’s the underdog though.

kane

EOG master
Poor LittleDookieQ, not smart enough to see through his broken cult leader while he follows a wacked out conspiracy group that believes his cult leader is defending against satanic canabalistic pedophiles

Don't forget he also agrees with the alien DNA witch doctor. I'm sure at one time Monkey was a normal, rational thinking person, but it's become obvious that he's now a brainwashed cultist who can't think for himself and will defend dear leader at any and all costs, sad what's become of him

railbird

EOG Master
More ad hominem lies.

Fun stuff.

When people are so desperate they need to lie about me, that's exactly when they know they're outmatched.
was fun watching you dice up eddie milkshake like a surgeon and exspose him for the hypocrite cuckburger he really is.

kane

EOG master
Serious question. Does it even bother you that you're illiterate? Or does the fact that you're wholly uneducated not matter to you, I'm curious.