Vick upgraded to Probable

dirty

EOG Master
<!--StartFragment --> Vick has just been upgraded to Probable....I talked to the Gainesville Times bear writer today....I know him from coaching bases he covered our Games....and Vick did agility drills today....He will be ready for Sunday
:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+drinks-4

dirty

EOG Master
Me too. They should beat NE by 10

Falcons Complex is only 7 miles from my house....go there all the time to watch when i can.....It helps to know all the newpaper peopel here in Gville....Flowery Branch is a right outside of here:+music1-6

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Vick to Crumpler, Vick scrambles for about 40 yards, Vick to Crumpler Vick to Crumpler Vick to Crumpler

If you've see one Falcons game you've seen them all. They have a strong D too and a good running game. Should be interesting to see what Billy boy can throw at them Sunday.

Brock

EOG Dedicated
I hope a different defence shows up for NE than
last week. I can not belive how bad they looked.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Go buy an egg mcmuff in a few hours and tell them general from EOG sent you. I think you will get a discount. I have one hell of an affiliate deal with them here.

dirty

EOG Master
Damn Egg McMuffin on this thread too...

Great damm Breakfast SAmmich.....But has nothin todo with My falcons beatin' the hell out of the pats:+drinks-4

dirty

EOG Master
jjgold said:
Schaub is much better than Vick or should I say a better NFL QB

But all vick does is win 70% of his starts....I agree....not a prototypical NFL QB.....But wins are all that matter when you get paid to play:cocktail