Vols taking rapists in foots

Re: Vols taking rapists in foots

What does that mean? Why is that funny? You're a fucking clown Cee. Sorry if I disagree with you on this topic. I am not going to judge him, because he's paid his dues.

Rape is NOT worse than Murder. You have to be fucking kidding me. The person you murder WILL NEVER WAKE UP AGAIN. You have to be kidding me.

Would you forgive a murderer?

Nope, no forgives.

Certainly wouldn't say something as gay as "religion teaches us to forgive":LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Rape is 20 times worse. Getting murdered u are dead. Rape ya gonna deal with that shit for your whole life knowing u were raped. Not easy at all. That's awful to live with
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Cee you're a faggot. You get in debates with people and then just say "whatever, have a good day." You're a bitch. You can't handle when others have different opinions of you. I don't understand why Mo likes you, you offer nothing. Laughing at my opinion on this is comical. Grow up.

i'm sorry timely, my bad

"religion teaches us to forgive tho"

so now we buds again?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hmmmmmm.... Would I rather have my daughter be raped or murdered? Not really a tough choice, although I'd prefer neither.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Nope, no forgives.

Certainly wouldn't say something as gay as "religion teaches us to forgive":LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Rape is 20 times worse. Getting murdered u are dead. Rape ya gonna deal with that shit for your whole life knowing u were raped. Not easy at all. That's awful to live with

Yeah so you'd rather have your family member murdered? You're life can be repaired, it can't be if you're not alive. You are one dumb motherfucker. One of the dumber posters on this board.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Nope, no forgives.

Go fuck yourself. You're a piece of shit. :hangt

Boston

EOG Dedicated

guy you are a fucking idiot seriously I told myself I wouldn't ever respond to you having read the silly shit you post but defending rapists? Go fuck yourself you little bitchboy faggot. Your opinions are garbage and you are laughed at by most of the posters here. Seriously go fucking hang yourself

guy you are a fucking idiot seriously I told myself I wouldn't ever respond to you having read the silly shit you post but defending rapists? Go fuck yourself you little bitchboy faggot. Your opinions are garbage and you are laughed at by most of the posters here. Seriously go fucking hang yourself

well said :cheers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

:cheers

When did I defend a racist? I said he's paid his dues. I agreed with another poster here. My best friend, in middle school, was a fucking dick and made fun of this girl so bad that she stopped eating. Completely fucking dick move, and 6 years later he started dating the girl and still is today. People do really dumb things when they're younger, especially in really tough neighborhoods, and while I don't condone it I'm not going to judge him for it when his own family has forgiven him.

The person he did it to has forgiven him, but you can't? Are you kidding me?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

well said :cheers

Cee, you have a third grade education and you type like you're 4 years old. You can't have arguments about things because you know nothing. You just say stupid bullshit like;

"Nope, no forgives"

What the fuck does that even mean? Is that even english?

so name calling and rape are similar? solid post

Cee, you have a third grade education and you type like you're 4 years old. You can't have arguments about things because you know nothing. You just say stupid bullshit like;

"Nope, no forgives"

What the fuck does that even mean? Is that even english?

it means no, i would not forgive a murderer or rapist. There's some things u just don't do in life

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

so name calling and rape are similar? solid post

The girl stopped eating. So it led to an eating disorder. That's a big deal to me, but you may not have known that not eating was a bad thing.

You truly are special Cee. Did you meet Mo through the Best Buddies program?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No response to that, huh?

The girl stopped eating. So it led to an eating disorder. That's a big deal to me, but you may not have known that not eating was a bad thing.

You truly are special Cee. Did you meet Mo through the Best Buddies program?

She's mentally weak.

Not sure what mo has to do with this :+clueless

No response to that, huh?

Maybe religion taught her to forgive :+clueless

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Maybe religion taught her to forgive :+clueless

I may not believe in a lot of stuff that religion teaches, but I'm not ignorant and I don't disrespect it when I know next to nothing about it like you are doing.

Get your ignorant ass out of here Cee. I'm shocked you can even read this message board.

I may not believe in a lot of stuff that religion teaches, but I'm not ignorant and I don't disrespect it when I know next to nothing about it like you are doing.

Get your ignorant ass out of here Cee. I'm shocked you can even read this message board.
:+waving-5

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

:+waving-5

Weird a retarded Cee comment.

"No serious message boards"

Is that about right?

You tell me to leave, then u keep typing to me. I'm confused

mofome

Banned

:cheers

Agree with everything you said. One thing religion does teach, that is useful, is that you should always forgive, especially with the people that he hurt the most have forgiven him.

Who are we to judge this kid, and say how horrible he is, if the people that he hurt the most have forgiven him?

We're not condoning rap in any way, shape, or form. We've all committed different degree's of wrong in our lives, and in some eyes our wrongs have been much worse than they may appear in others eyes. He's paid his dues and he's trying to change.

He has most certainly not, 'pay his dues'. There are no 'dues' significant enough for this guy to pay. he can not change that girls life back to what it should be. He can not erase those memories from her. He cant give her back the carefree love of life that a 13 year old girl should have. He can not return to her the sleepless nights and the tears. He never will and could never 'pay his dues'. What he did is absolutely unforgivable and there is nothing that can change that. Nothing.

Who are we to judge? People who lived our lives without ever raping or murdering.

The time for forgiveness is not now and it never will be now. I find it hard not to hope that he has a significant injury in the next few months that changes his life forever.

What he took from that girl can never be given back and for that there is no form of repent satisfactory to me. Some wrongs simply can not be righted. This is one of those times.

Who am I? I am the brother of an adopted sister who was raped by family. I am daily witness to the alerting of life and constant pain in the eyes of someone abused in such a manner. Who am I? I am someone who respects the innocence and defends the defenseless. A poor little girl was raped and on that day her life was scarred forever. A scarring that no bandages, medicine, nor therapy could cure. She forgave him for herself, because she must try to move on, not for him. Not because today it is ok. Not because he has paid his dues. Certainly not because he has paid any dues.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He has most certainly not, 'pay his dues'. There are no 'dues' significant enough for this guy to pay. he can not change that girls life back to what it should be. He can not erase those memories from her. He cant give her back the carefree love of life that a 13 year old girl should have. He can not return to her the sleepless nights and the tears. He never will and could never 'pay his dues'. What he did is absolutely unforgivable and there is nothing that can change that. Nothing.

Who are we to judge? People who lived our lives without ever raping or murdering.

The time for forgiveness is not now and it never will be now. I find it hard not to hope that he has a significant injury in the next few months that changes his life forever.

What he took from that girl can never be given back and for that there is no form of repent satisfactory to me. Some wrongs simply can not be righted. This is one of those times.

Who am I? I am the brother of an adopted sister who was raped by family. I am daily witness to the alerting of life and constant pain in the eyes of someone abused in such a manner. Who am I? I am someone who respects the innocence and defends the defenseless. A poor little girl was raped and on that day her life was scarred forever. A scarring that no bandages, medicine, nor therapy could cure. She forgave him for herself, because she must try to move on, not for him.

Sorry to hear that Mo, but I do disagree with you strongly. I have forgiven someone who has done far worse, IMO, in his life to someone I cared about dearly. It was a horrible thing to do, but holding a mistake over ones head forever will only impede on our societies advancement. If we learn to forgive, and learn from all the mistakes we have made and witnessed, the world will become a much better place than if we just sit back and point our fingers at others and their mistakes.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Who am I? I am the brother of an adopted sister who was raped by family. I am daily witness to the alerting of life and constant pain in the eyes of someone abused in such a manner. Who am I? I am someone who respects the innocence and defends the defenseless. A poor little girl was raped and on that day her life was scarred forever. A scarring that no bandages, medicine, nor therapy could cure. She forgave him for herself, because she must try to move on, not for him. Not because today it is ok. Not because he has paid his dues. Certainly not because he has paid any dues.

You don't know this for a fact. Far worse has happened to people that are OK with it today. People come at odds with the past, and learn to better themselves based on it.

mofome

Banned

You don't know this for a fact. Far worse has happened to people that are OK with it today. People come at odds with the past, and learn to better themselves based on it.

Knowing several people who have been raped, I feel that I can factually state that the girl is never over it, it is never forgotten, it is never ok. You can genuinely wish the other person well, but thats part of the self healing, you don't ever get back that part of you that was taken away. That permanent chance to a person is what can never be forgiven.

I hope that the kid goes to jail and gets raped himself. That would be fitting, but he still would not have 'paid his dues'. There is nothing that can be done, some wrongs, as I said, can simply not be righted. This is that wrong.