WagerTalk adds Rick Allec to Ownership Team

Heim

EOG Master
I'm sorry to hear that Rick is partnering with Wager. TGS has lost a lot ever since Mort Olsham died but was still worth the read. Now
you get guys like Prezman and DeAngelo involved.....well you might as well rename it the Cold Sheet. Mort actually did have
insiders and scouts at practices now it will be a bunch of made up shit to sell subscriptions.

MrTop

EOG Master
I think one area it will improve is the amount of teams they will cover. Like what Heim said can anyone trust it? The internet killed the Gold sheet.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
What would be the reason that Rick would make this move? Why would he water his name down with this dumpster fire while the names of Don Bests/Sports Options still has some clout in the sports betting world.

Is this a sign that the sports betting information world is falling with wagertalk grabbing the Gold Sheet and Rick or just the opposite. They are making so much money they are buying up these things are prices the sellers can't pass up?

Heim

EOG Master
What would be the reason that Rick would make this move? Why would he water his name down with this dumpster fire while the names of Don Bests/Sports Options still has some clout in the sports betting world.

Is this a sign that the sports betting information world is falling with wagertalk grabbing the Gold Sheet and Rick or just the opposite. They are making so much money they are buying up these things are prices the sellers can't pass up?

They asked infamous bank robber Willie Sutton why he robbed banks...his answer was that's were the money is. In Rick's
case that's wHere the degenerates are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
They asked infamous bank robber Willie Sutton why he robbed banks...his answer was that's were the money is. In Rick's
case that's were the degenerates are.
Ok but degens don't care about lines. They bet at whatever number is available at the book they are standing at.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Rick Allec lasts 2-3 years wherever he goes. Rick is talented but I'd never hire him. He always has one foot out the door. There is loyalty with the guy.

railbird

EOG Master
I'm sorry to hear that Rick is partnering with Wager. TGS has lost a lot ever since Mort Olsham died but was still worth the read. Now
you get guys like Prezman and DeAngelo involved.....well you might as well rename it the Cold Sheet. Mort actually did have
insiders and scouts at practices now it will be a bunch of made up shit to sell subscriptions.
Is bruce Marshall still there? He is pretty good

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Bruce Marshall is still there. One of the few I still like listening to on the radio. As for Rick I don't trust the guy one bit. He's only out for #1. If you can help him he has you on speed dial. Everyone else, don't expect to get your call or e mail returned.