Waltercarling.. Who is this guy video

Apple

Banned
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NItKH1mv2js&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NItKH1mv2js&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Apple

Banned
Re: Waltercarling.. Who is this guy video

yeah I might start doing more of them.. you should do some, I did this one from my phone.. It only allows up to .37 secs tho

5 star bomb

EOG Master

ive thought about it. we'll see. maybe ill prove to the guys that I can dunk.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i like that video. you are bringing me notoriety doctor. i think some are jealous. they banned me. i can tell you that waltercarling1 is a ghost of waltercarling. i do not know why my name is funny though. just do not call me wally.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

apparently waltercarling is an enigma that is treading on the sacred ground of the resident power poster. i just want to win some money off my government cheese. i have an asian friend of mine with a mail order bride who used to have a neato catch phrase. it was lets make some fvcking money. he was a cool guy. always smelled like cabbage though. pickled cabbage. ugh we do not like that here in kentucky.

Apple

Banned

i like that video. you are bringing me notoriety doctor. i think some are jealous. they banned me. i can tell you that waltercarling1 is a ghost of waltercarling. i do not know why my name is funny though. just do not call me wally.

you have made quite the impression

Journeyman

EOG Master

Mods know this his location and mine are hundreds of miles away from each other.

Gyno how do u know this? :+clueless

I don't really believe u are one and the same but from my scouting reports and some of my scouts around the league, there is a link of sorts between u and him.

12io4j2w90 carry on.

I don't find the guy funny at all though, what has become interesting is who he is.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Gyno how do u know this? :+clueless

I don't really believe u are one and the same but from my scouting reports and some of my scouts around the league, there is a link of sorts between u and him.

12io4j2w90 carry on.

I don't find the guy funny at all though, what has become interesting is who he is.

:+clueless

Apple

Banned

J-Man ask one of the mods here via a PM if you want to know..

he is my cousin
4th cousin to be exact

guy is scary crazy

but I saw him go head to head with Jim Feist
walter blew him away with a whopping
49.8% winners vs Jim Feist's 46.1%

he also did Mary Chopolski at band camp
here she is on the left
what a pair they made

that boy does have a way with the ladies

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i have been accused of being the following people in the past two days. i moefome or journeyman/eggyolksoup or wilson or dsethi or wvu/wholuvsya or joeybagadonuts or nesadvantage or whalewager/cardsfan/georgejefferson or gynecologist. do not know if i missed anyone but i am just walter carling.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1287353 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 06-26-08, 07:17 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #19 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Journeyman<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1287353", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1287353 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Waltercarling.. Who is this guy video<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by WVU
where is his location?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:pop:<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

man of steve perry i did an ip check on myself and it came up as timonium maryland. i know that is where they have the horse sales not pimlico but now i am sort of confused as to who i am myself.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i do not know why you guys do not just message me and ask me nicely who i am. that or an email would work just fine. i mean if i do not tell you who i am we will be subjected to another of the vagina doctors scorcese-esque movies and that is many times more painful.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

i am walter carling. that is my name. i do not leave the house so i live vicariously through other bigtimers like yourself. i have followed many forums for many years in search of great sports minds and finally landed here. i read all of your stories and see all of your pictures so i have a sort of fantasyland dream that i am part of the club. that is why i say i met you and others and do not want to lie to you. my only contact with the outside world is through my window. i am hoping to get the selfconfidence up to go out to the mailbox again one day. that is why i am here.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

thank you i appreciate that. i wish the best for you as well. i do not know why you guys insist on not believing me but feel free to do the ip checks or email me or you may even have my phone number to call me if you like to verify it. not the 5 star guy though he is just weird and might try something funny on the phone.

waltercarling3

EOG Enthusiast

mister vagina doctor do you think maybe you can be a little more discrete about it. with all the angry people on here you might think a private message or email would be more appropriate. come on use your big head a little sometimes. and i wondering why are you not an ob/gyn and just a gynecologist. i have never seen a doctor that was a gyn not an ob as well. not that i am an expert or anything just wondering.