Want to be a Savvy gambler: READ

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I asked if anyone laid -7 with Pitt and took 9 with Denver. Poster Invstmntwagring wrote the following two comments: The thread linked at bottom

Is this a joke? Dumbest bet ever. I can see ML Denver and taking Pitt-7 +120.

I gave him a chance to get out of that comment by saying if Pitt wins by 1,2,3,4,5,6 you can lose both ways.....here is his other response
No Shit? We didn't know that. The point is I could see if the game is close Denver wins but if Pitt wins they do it in a blow out. That is not our posistion on this particular game but thats how savvy gambler thinks.
http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=325257

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Want to be a Savvy gambler: READ

I'm going to do the same with the Donk/Pat game next week if I can get something like -13.5 +110...not sure it will happen.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

sure dio, you can get 20-1 on a middle and 10-1 on a side.

Try it the savvy way! :LMAO

InvstmntWagring

EOG Enthusiast

I asked if anyone laid -7 with Pitt and took 9 with Denver. Poster Invstmntwagring wrote the following two comments: The thread linked at bottom

Is this a joke? Dumbest bet ever. I can see ML Denver and taking Pitt-7 +120.

I gave him a chance to get out of that comment by saying if Pitt wins by 1,2,3,4,5,6 you can lose both ways.....here is his other response
No Shit? We didn't know that. The point is I could see if the game is close Denver wins but if Pitt wins they do it in a blow out. That is not our posistion on this particular game but thats how savvy gambler thinks.
http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=325257

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO You dont even know what a moron you look like. you went o-2 mushed out not even close with your plays. I clearly state not to do that in this game and I was Spot on and somehow youre trying to make me out to be the idiot. :newsmile015: You cant make this up.

Coach Taft

EOG Member

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO You dont even know what a moron you look like. you went o-2 mushed out not even close with your plays. I clearly state not to do that in this game and I was Spot on and somehow youre trying to make me out to be the idiot. :newsmile015: You cant make this up.

Well, its good to know that these types are still out there betting, right?

Stupid people should learn to just stay silent, because then their stupidity would never be known, and others will think more highly of them then then ought to.

InvstmntWagring

EOG Enthusiast

yea i'm the moron

Let the posters decide...

Haha I come here and go 7-1 with a +330 ML dog and you mush out and go 0-2. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

If you cant get it I cant help you. Many times its either going to be a blowout on one side our if the game is close the team has a clutch player that will win the game for them. Pretty simple. We do it in basketball all the time.

It must must really havnt gotten under your skin we went 7-1 this wknd. :houra You were so hoping we would fall on our face but we didnt you did. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Im done explaining my self to you mush. Later.

InvstmntWagring

EOG Enthusiast

Well, its good to know that these types are still out there betting, right?

Stupid people should learn to just stay silent, because then their stupidity would never be known, and others will think more highly of them then then ought to.

I totally agree. Luca keeps books running. :LMAO:LMAO He doesnt get it.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

It must must really havnt gotten under your skin we went 7-1 this wknd. :houra You were so hoping we would fall on our face but we didnt you did. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Im done explaining my self to you mush. Later.

No, I do not root against people no matter my feelings towards them. I don't like when its done to me. I lose, I pay and move on. I'm down one position after this weekend.

You are not getting under my skin, if anything you have helped me laugh it off.

Because anyone with common sense knows you are William Lee or one of his friends posting from elsewhere to mask the IP address. You made one obvious mistake Lee. Think about it and I'll post it soon

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Because anyone with common sense knows you are William Lee or one of his friends posting from elsewhere to mask the IP address. You made one obvious mistake Lee. Think about it and I'll post it soon
My primary thoughts with him following you around with all these replies.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

lol...the baseball guy :scooter

No I like Joe. No clue.

To be honest even in my most successful seasons I've lost the Super Bowl. I am actually looking forward to this. I hope its not someone messing w me

munson15

I want winners...

Ok, I was just trying to follow the logic involved. Obviously, the guys who believed Pittsburgh was hobbled were correct and had their cause aided tremendously when Keisel and Hampton went out in the first quarter. I thought the game changed when Denver realized that they could run to set up the pass, and their aggressiveness in the passing game was brilliant.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Thought for sure it was Lee cause he has been silent and he accused me of Martingdale once.
I'm always game.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

i have to admit i said the same thing ray. Good call on the game i was way off what i thought it would be.

Its the injuries that are the problem. I really should not count my winner Texans as well as the loser Steelers. Any way you slice it i would be down a position if i just played Falcons. I'm looking for the lines to go my way and it has when i backtested. Lets see next round

pbovi

EOG Dedicated

[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 100%"]
<tbody style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; ">

[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]

228522228-1

3[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]12:43pm 7-Jan-12[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]8-Jan-12[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Football
Handicap[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]

Pittsburgh Steelers (-7.5)

vs Denver Broncos for Game.[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: right"]-105[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: right"]2,205.00[/TD]