Wanti, how are the collapsible chair sales going at Del Mar?

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Maybe you could hustle up the $100 to enter the contest before post :pop:.

How many chairs would that be? :LMAO

You say you're always at Del Mar, do you have your own hut for peddling shit to the herds :houra

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: Wantit, hows the collaplible chair sales going at del mar

Re: Wantit, hows the collaplible chair sales going at del mar

Peddling is +EV the margins are huge...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Wanti, how are the collapsible chair sales going at Del Mar?

Add "shit to the herds" to my EOG glossary.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Wantits mirror must take a battering :LMAOwho else in modern society would listen to his ancient capping theories. ramble, ramble , ramble. :LMAObet the geezer could clear a bar with his chat quicker than a hooded dope shouting Allah :shoot:

scrimmage

Trash talk is funny...

Wantits mirror must take a battering :LMAOwho else in modern society would listen to his ancient capping theories. ramble, ramble , ramble. :LMAObet the geezer could clear a bar with his chat quicker than a hooded dope shouting Allah :shoot:
great line.

No folding chairs they actually have some benches set up.

Place is dead actually.

Box seats dont have anyone in them.

I haven't been to Del Mar this year but I have been here on a normal Saturday with more people than this here.

Payoffs have sucked too.

Have not seen any hard-looking tickets yet.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

No folding chairs they actually have some benches set up. Place is dead actually. box seats dont have nayone in them. I havent been in this year but I have been here on a normal Saturday with more people than this here pay offs have sucked too havents seen any hardlooking tickets yet tho

Thanks for the report from the venue.

Admission price today?

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

Irish Tim is there, how great if they met up.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

I can't grow much more than stubble.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Is it true that obsolete data base of yours has grown so much with outdated nonsense its taken over the box room you were renting :pop:

scrimmage

WinBet nettling...

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Irish Tim is there, how great if they met up.

Is he posting anywhere still? Tell him to swing in and bask in his team’s glory for a thread...

Also PM me if you have any horses I should be betting please

railbird

EOG Master

can I bet the over 0.5 on horses becoming alpo at the breeders cup

railbird

EOG Master

when a nascar driver would die, ticket prices always went up the next day, or if the crash was on sunday ticket prices would go up the next week

railbird

EOG Master

Delmar is a notorious death trap for horses

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

can I bet the over 0.5 on horses becoming alpo at the breeders cup

Thanks for reminding me, Birdie.

Dink's friend, Caroline Betts, does a wonderful job with her goal of saving retired racehorses from abuse, neglect and sometimes even slaughter.

Her website: www.sctbrescue.org

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

WINBET BRINGING SOME ACROSS-THE-POND HEATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Patrick my man 12io4j2w90long time no hear. Hope you are well :highfive Her in doors weak bladder has brought me to a new low. :shoot:its one thing smelling your own piss in the wheel chair but :doh1:doh1

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

HAHAHAHAHAHA......

Good to hear from you old chap, one of the LEGENDS (no matter what the misses says)!!!

:LOL :LOL

Thanks for the report from the venue.

Admission price today?

i got a package on stubhub for just over 100 bucks with fees for parking (not too bad) and the stretch area. There were open seats in the clubhouse and box areas, even though they had said all those were sold out. I could have reserved a box seat tomorrow for 150 bucks which in the grand scheme is cheap but I got a general admission ticket for 70 bucks (and I could have gotten one cheaper as there were some guys claiming they had tickets they werent going to use tomorrow) but it was as I was heading back just now to the car. Sitting here now on the lap top. I dont do the phone thing so well it autocorects badly and my fingers are too big to type on it anyway.

it got quite a bit busier as it went on, bumper to bumper right now so it will be awhile getting out, this place always sucks anyway but 530 on a Friday and the BC crowd makes it much worse. But there were still not many people there. I thought there would be more people than the closing of Hollywood park. But not even close. Tomorrow I imagine will be more but if they havent sold out the clubhouse and boxes then I am not so sure. I guess Ol Del Mar doesnt hold the cache I thought it did. Or people just do everything online now and were scared away with the stories and apparent price gouging claiming everything was sold out and people wanting 1500-5000 for 'packages' to the Breeders Cup.

I lost my ass only thing I really has was the 2 in the 8th and he got second. I coupled him with the 6 who was no where to be found. Everything else I pieced together paid shit. Last two races were literally the only other tickets I cashed and they all ran the favorites together so it made a day of extreme losses to just losing my ass.

If it had been as busy as I thought I would have been shut out of a few races I had no business betting but like I said no lines really so betting wasnt an issue even with a minute to post.

Either way its the BC and its the Friday edition which is always second rate. Can only hope tomorrow has a little more going on.

railbird

EOG Master

Delmar traffic is a nightmare 365 days a yr

railbird

EOG Master

bring bicycle on the train is best bet

railbird

EOG Master

then buy tickets for 30 cents on the dollar from crowd

I have my dog SD best dog city around so he came with me. thats why I paid for closer parking so I could go and tend top him every 40-45 minutes. Would have tried to get him in a service dog but couldnt get the guy I know to give me the vest.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

Is he posting anywhere still? Tell him to swing in and bask in his team’s glory for a thread...

Also PM me if you have any horses I should be betting please

Not sure if he's posting anywhere........he's doing great. Had a very nice day today.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Not sure if he's posting anywhere........he's doing great. Had a very nice day today.

Translation: IrishTim had a nice day playing selections authored by 2W2P2S.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

i got a package on stubhub for just over 100 bucks with fees for parking (not too bad) and the stretch area. There were open seats in the clubhouse and box areas, even though they had said all those were sold out. I could have reserved a box seat tomorrow for 150 bucks which in the grand scheme is cheap but I got a general admission ticket for 70 bucks (and I could have gotten one cheaper as there were some guys claiming they had tickets they werent going to use tomorrow) but it was as I was heading back just now to the car. Sitting here now on the lap top. I dont do the phone thing so well it autocorects badly and my fingers are too big to type on it anyway.

it got quite a bit busier as it went on, bumper to bumper right now so it will be awhile getting out, this place always sucks anyway but 530 on a Friday and the BC crowd makes it much worse. But there were still not many people there. I thought there would be more people than the closing of Hollywood park. But not even close. Tomorrow I imagine will be more but if they havent sold out the clubhouse and boxes then I am not so sure. I guess Ol Del Mar doesnt hold the cache I thought it did. Or people just do everything online now and were scared away with the stories and apparent price gouging claiming everything was sold out and people wanting 1500-5000 for 'packages' to the Breeders Cup.

I lost my ass only thing I really has was the 2 in the 8th and he got second. I coupled him with the 6 who was no where to be found. Everything else I pieced together paid shit. Last two races were literally the only other tickets I cashed and they all ran the favorites together so it made a day of extreme losses to just losing my ass.

If it had been as busy as I thought I would have been shut out of a few races I had no business betting but like I said no lines really so betting wasnt an issue even with a minute to post.

Either way its the BC and its the Friday edition which is always second rate. Can only hope tomorrow has a little more going on.

Thanks for the detailed report, Wanti.

more people here already than all day yesterday. line down the road to get in glad I came early. saw guys with chairs outside tho LMAO. they moved some of the benches out. havent gone to see if there are spots left in the boxes. I imagine they will go fast.

raphile

EOG Member
When you are sitting for a longer duration, the blood circulation may get affected. But after getting available will best recliner for back pain, you will not feel this way. It will enhance the blood circulation and help you get rid of the problems you can face. It will help you to sit properly and rest your back easily.
best-backpacking-chair