WARNING ABOUT ROYAL SPORTS...

We have taken them down off of EOG...

Read what you want into it.

However, we have lost communication with them despite numerous emails sent to ROYAL...

THE SHRINK

Hal01

EOG Veteran
Re: ROYAL SPORTS

Looks like someone didn't pay their advertising bill.:doh1

beenthere

EOG Member

told you they offered 100 cash and 50 free play
told you WARNING WARNING WARNING

im out but they had always paid,many times slowly

We have taken them down off of EOG...

Read what you want into it.

However, we have lost communication with them despite numerous emails sent to ROYAL...

THE SHRINK

Senior Medico,
I am looking at this guy from across the street in-fact,
and good that you "severed that cancer Doc"... 4 sure just a matter of time with this guy trust me!

I am sure that you boy's know who bought that place not long ago right? I told every one publiclly they woud .....

Run:answer:

:smokesmal Advise eog team,
transfer (book to book) any cash you have there now as it is much easier to get it out thatway generally.

cris, cascade, dsi we are all surrounding this guy, one on each side, so let us help if we can guy's.

Play Professional

-105 they do transfers with betcris and cascade?

buddy,
I have helped several guys get $ out of there in the past few weeks with no problem.
Yea, call or email over give-em your account number with either of those and you should be able to get your cash.

solid professional
:smokesmal

JC

EOG Veteran

Good Riddance!

I guess Tej Kohli and Amit Jain will have to find some other potential victims to prey on.

One down, two to go.

Good Riddance!

I guess Tej Kohli and Amit Jain will have to find some other potential victims to prey on.

One down, two to go.

good 2 see you wild man,
now, you wackin-em or do I get 2?:+clueless

professionals play

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

is this the same as Bet Royal? They called me a couple days ago offering something related to what I had tied up in Betonsports.. I told them no way in hell, but funny now that they aren't advertising anymore....

BigDaddy

EOG Master

is this the same as Bet Royal? They called me a couple days ago offering something related to what I had tied up in Betonsports.. I told them no way in hell, but funny now that they aren't advertising anymore....

yes its the same book

JC,

I wished I had listened to you from the beginning about Royal Sports...

You begged me not to take them and you were right again...

Quite often, the first sign that a sports book MAY BE IN TROUBLE before STIFFING PLAYERS is when they STIFF their vendors...:hung

You have officially been WARNED that they did not honor their contract with EOG...

In fact, they did MUCH worse, which JC knows about too...

Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:

Tej Kohli and Amit Jain are just too risky and dangerous for this industry...

THE SHRINK

told them no way in hell, but funny now that they aren't advertising anymore....[/quote]

hey "pointshave",
"funny"?..... aint funny it is fuckin sicken-ing!
we are and will be rid of all these shady, crook-ridden books real soon boy's, Gota little plan for all these fucks

(I AM SICK!.. of this crap) plan includes 4 parties:
my associates, that nice little interpol site,
the oij, and the crook.

We gona have a little talk gentlemen.

Sharp bets value

Tim J

EOG Member
Re: WARNING ABOUT ROYAL SPORTS...

The issue between eog and Royal Sports is about money and integrity.Read what you want into that.

Royal is celebrating its 10th anniversary, looking forward to the coming baseball season, and not going anywhere!

janus

EOG Dedicated

The issue between eog and Royal Sports is about money and integrity.Read what you want into that.

Royal is celebrating its 10th anniversary, looking forward to the coming baseball season, and not going anywhere!

three cheers for 10 years of chronic issues with money and integrity!

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

JC,

Quite often, the first sign that a sports book MAY BE IN TROUBLE before STIFFING PLAYERS is when they STIFF their vendors...:hung

You have officially been WARNED that they did not honor their contract with EOG...

THE SHRINK

hey Doc,
..any eog members that get robbed or do not get $paid by the crook, we have an arrangement with one of the "largest well known, Columbian groups" here that just love collections.

infact, they can even secure the servers if need be.

Stay with the General and all his "upper-brass" here at the eog, for all the late- breaking news on this and other industry news 24/7 will keep u posted on "casulties" as they build gentlemen.

play smart
:+textinb3

three cheers for 10 years of chronic issues with money and integrity!

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

should read,
tnt, pyr, and royal, crook, fuck!

why worry bet with the professionals
:cheers

Good Riddance!

One down, two to go.

JC warned this site a long time ago, hope everyone gets paid was just a matter of time until this happen..

Hope some will be paid through EOG insurance if they were enrolled in it.

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Did the Major take Royal down too? I didn't see a banner for them up there.

Now that's a REALLY BAD sign because ROYAL had been with MW through all of their hardships...

If you have money at ROYAL, I'd rather be at the front of the line rather than at the back end...

wrigley,

EOG has always honored the books we endorse up to 5k per account so long as the account holders followed our simple rule of emailing us weekly balances along with their account ID...

THE SHRINK

Word on the street, they leave Costa Rica at the end of March Madness, but will resurface. Care to guess where?

In that case Tim,
prove it!:militaire-2942:
Show us the $money and we will believe you and go from there!

ATTH: any one with money over there email right NOW request a Book to Book with one of the top-shelf books!

Let's see what happens boy's.

Professional value

Last edited:

Is Chester still at Royal?

hold on Frenchmen,
I am sending 1 of my guards over there right bddy!
goina "knoch on the door" and look in person so we get the real story, one sec..

we are live and doing a, "fuck-check", from Costa Rica gentlemen

team
:dancefool

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

JC,

THE SHRINK

Shrink, the nice thing about this site is all posters have the freedom to post almost anything they want. While EOG made a business decision to accept Royal as an advertiser, they also allowed any poster to post their past experiences with Royal (almost ALL of them were bad). Anyone who posted there was given both sides of the story and therefore deposited aware of any issues that may arise.

and we need to look into these 135% bonuses racketts out there also then..

Jesus... joke book!

Sharp play@

this is a "eog News Flash",
we interrupt our regularly schelduled program.. to bring you this "special report"...

this is -105 reporting "Live" from here in Costa Rica where Our "Columbian Collection Team" has just confirmed "LIVE" that, our boy "chester the molester" has left the building, not there gentlemen!

stay tuned the the eog for more breaking new in the gaming business

reporting live from CR

JC,

THE SHRINK

Play with fire and...

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

-105 what book do you work for? I never dealt with Royal and I never would.

Good 2 see u Joey,
yea bad deal there now buddy,

The tnt/score/pyr. 3rd annual fuck-sceem and just think I am in stone-throwing distance of the fuck that, set-up, a rip-off knowingly!
We fuckin told you guys tho so who is it that u blame (?) speaking of "Stone throwing right?.

But of-course we play , ONLY, with local books right Joe?
yea, Ones we can see and that are w/in walking distance of, so if there is ever a problem watch. We're knocking on the door buddy fast!
and if you read the chester there? it's true. know we are the real deal!

works like this,
Joey bangs in our "stuff" from there in the states as a illegal U.S. Player , then we take a $ out each monday with out fail.

Stay safe and play safe right here in Costa Rica there are several othere good shops I did not mention but hey Bet the books here, let's get serious about the mom=ney business we love and start making money as a team.

cris,5dimes,dsi,cascade,bodog,135%bonerbonus ..........eeeee...NOT!!

But you can "get-down" at any of these and a few more here and not have to worry at all Gentlemen and of these, 97-98% of having no problems with your accounts being fucked or not rev-able. (yes thats right rev, see we have the "offshore- account thing clicking" buddy!
and stay tuned to the eog to get msg on how you can get involved)

:3dcigarre:
eog bring-ing it!

sharp Professional

Last edited: