Warriors/Raptors

Heim

EOG Master
Naturally Game 1 is TOR best shot with 10 day GSW layoff. But opening TOR -1.5 was a over-adjustment imo.

kane

EOG master
Even though I expect this to lose, I do have the Raptors at 9/1, I feel my only chance is if KD misses the series and Steph turns an ankle, but you never know, I need Kawhi to play super human, and the time off should do wonders for him

common guy

EOG Senior Member
Leonard v Thompson. Limit Klay to under 15 Toronto wins. A Durant return would cost warriors his first game back. Toronto holds serve.

bmiller

EOG Addicted
1 week ago the Raptors were 20 to 1 to win the championship .. 1 week later they are the trendy underdog to upset the Warriors as the series price is dropping

Heim

EOG Master
If you like Toronto:

The number to know

"6.2 -- Through the first three rounds of the playoffs, the Warriors have outscored their opponents by 6.2 points per 100 possessions. That's their worst mark through the first three rounds over this stretch of five straight trips to The Finals.

Over the previous four years, the Warriors lowest point differential through three rounds was plus-6.4 in 2016, the year they lost in The Finals. Time will tell if the lower point differential is an indication that the Warriors are beatable (again). What we do know now is that, statistically, they just haven't been as good as they were the last two years."

choslamshe

EOG Master
The big thing for me as this series begins is how GS has found their groove defensively. As we saw throughout their other rounds, the Raptors will have their inevitable scoring droughts/challenges and I dont know that they can overcome that against a team that likely wont follow suit (as the 76ers and Bucks did).

MrTop

EOG Master
they played 2 times G.S beat toronto without curry

Toronto beat GS without leanard

IMO , I would throw both games out

Heim

EOG Master
Toronto can almost match them with playoff and Final experience. Sure Lebron pissed in their Wheaties for many years but
they got a taste of what it takes. Milwaukee had none of that. TOR can go big or they can go small. I wish I had 9/1 like Kane.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Even though I expect this to lose, I do have the Raptors at 9/1, I feel my only chance is if KD misses the series and Steph turns an ankle, but you never know, I need Kawhi to play super human, and the time off should do wonders for him

Nice find Kane. You're correct, you never know.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
Toronto's switches and rotation on D is very good inside but perimeter wise it's piss poor and leaves a lot of wide open 3 pt opportunities. Eastern teams have struggled to speculate on that. Golden State won't.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Toronto in four games at 25-1 is worth a bet. Considering how wild all sports have been in terms of long shots why not.

Last edited by a moderator:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I played something:

Largest Lead of NBA Finals OVER 2.5 games +250

I win if a team goes up 3-0 or wins in 5

I think Warriors win in 5. Split in Canada then sweep in CA

I do think a play worth looking at is:

Golden State to Score 100 Points in Every Game: NO +220

Won't shock me if the Warriors fail to hit 100 in a game in Canada

railbird

EOG Master
mater dei had a bigger front line than the Warriors did. Taylor King and Wear Twins were 9.5 chalk vs Riverside King

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

If Kawhi pulls it off, he'll go down as the greatest Toronto Raptors player in the history of the franchise.

His competition: Vince Carter and DeMar DeRozan.

Valuist

EOG Master
Eric Lewis will be one of the officials. Last two years, he's 78-58 to the over, and home teams only 62-72 ATS.