Warriors vs Celtics….who wins the NBA title?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
And that's why Golden State dumped Mark Jackson and picked up Steve Kerr.

Jackson was known as a defense-first guy.

There were a number of factors in dumping Jackson. First, he was perceived by the players as "preachy", they were starting to tune him out. Upper management wasn't enthralled with him. Even with an improving record, the team seemed to be on a stagnant plateau. And Kerr was recognized as a very good analyst with his TV work.

Kerr made some critical initial moves, hiring Alvin Gentry as Assistant HC, and starting Draymond Green and Harrison Barnes. Barnes seemed lost coming off the bench under Jackson, had trouble finding a role with the reserves.

Heim

EOG Master
Trading Monta Ellis to Milwaukee and keeping Curry changed the course of the franchise, Curry was very close to being gone.

Heim

EOG Master
The numbers don't lie. Robert Williams was Boston's most efficient player on both ends. Staggering difference when he was on the court versus on the bench (advanced stats)...

With that being said, that explains why GSW is having a parade tomorrow..

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
The numbers don't lie. John Williams was Boston's most efficient player on both ends. Staggering difference when he was on the court versus on the bench (advanced stats)...

With that being said, that explains why GSW is having a parade tomorrow..

John Williams

I'm Going To Guess You Mean Robert Williams III.

With That Being Said, Why Didn't Head Coach Ime Udoka Understand That, And Keep Robert Williams III On The Court For 40 + Minutes
A Game ?

Tatum, Brown, and Smart Played Every Minute When The Games Were Within Reach.

I Don't Want To Hear Anything About Injuries.

On Game Day, You Are Either a GO or a NO GO.

You're Going For The Gold Trophy and The Individual Championship Ring.

If You Want To Make That The Focal Point As To Why Golden St Is The Team That Is Having The Championship Parade And Not

Boston, No Problem.

I'll Just Add To It and Call It The BOTTOM LINE.

Steve Kerr Out Coached Ime Udoka.