Was That PI Necessary With .03 Left In DEN game?

Heim

EOG Master
They're so inconsistent. But to decide a game with incidental contact!? League needs to do something. Half the passes over 30 yards are strictly designed to get a flag.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
That was bad. Sneaky Sutton too making the contact. Nothing left to say other than its embarrassing games come down to bullshit. Coaches are going to need to schedule more doctor visits to make sure they're healthy.

kane

EOG master
I thought is was a bullshit call, but that ending was so Chargers, they've been losing games like that seemingly forever

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I thought is was a bullshit call, but that ending was so Chargers, they've been losing games like that seemingly forever

100% agree. I am a long time die hard Broncos' fan. That call was pathetic. I don't want to hear people say how the refs can't make that call at that point in time of the game. To me if you are going to call that in the game's first minute you have to call that in the last minute. But as you said it was sooooooooooooo "Chargers" like. I actually thought San Diego shoulda gone for it on 4th and Inches when they eventually kicked the tying FG. And if you are San Diego you KNOW that is the only thing that can happen so have guys playing 30 yard upfield so nothing gets behind them.

If that game went to OT does anyone here think SD woulda won the game? Me, neither.

Heim

EOG Master
The worst think Lynn could have done was have a monster year last. Now everything looks pale in comparison. No playoffs next year....he gone.

The worst think Lynn could have done was have a monster year last. Now everything looks pale in comparison. No playoffs next year....he gone.

They could have a great season next year if they stopped getting hurt constantly. Amazing how bad the injuries are with them, they really need to look at what they are doing wrong with the training staff.