Was 'Thegamblingforum' created by The Onion?

Teddy kgb

Banned
I know they specialize in spoofs and you couldn't come up with a better one then a place calling themselves a gambling forum but spend all day talking about Pizza, boogers and man gravey....

The most pathetic attempt at a sports gambling forum I've ever seen,......But Hey, TTP the shoeshine boy will make your Dockers shine like a new quarter....

Teddy kgb

Banned
Re: Was 'Thegamblingforum' created by The Onion?

I just posted there as a ghost and I asked them what a 1/2 run was worth in baseball and the first 3 replys were ....Splooge...:lightbulb:....;Pizza.....and when I replyed asking what that meant they deleted the thread..

carolinakid

Banned

grown men posting as a ghost, man are you that bored or just plain stupid dude.grow up

carolinakid

Banned

How can you call anybody over 5 yrs old anything guy, you are just sad

carolinakid

Banned

i really hope in real life you are 100 % different from the dumb guy you act like on forums, if not i really fell sorry for you and the people around you

Apple

Banned

I just posted there as a ghost and I asked them what a 1/2 run was worth in baseball and the first 3 replys were ....Splooge...:lightbulb:....;Pizza.....and when I replyed asking what that meant they deleted the thread..
:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

Teddy kgb

Banned

TGF line up....

Lead off....The X......bonified retard
2nd....MikeYanks.....Ate 3 pizzas, didnt pay for none
3rd....Boatxstupid......Join a contest get spammed
4th....Kingbeaner.....leads the forums in lame post
5th.....Shoeshine....gets a $10 free parlay with every 10 shines
6th....Mr 8-40........he tells Kelly off but sucks Boat off for an extra 10% bonus at a shit book
7th....BrokeBracker.......Need your lawn mowed? He's cheaper then the next door neighbor kid
8th.....Hammer......Bag full of Hammers
9th.......Brick......doesn't want to be on the team but has too...

I think you hit rock bottom when CK buries you on the forums.

:lightbulb:

carolinakid

Banned

Hey Gyno who would be the 1st poster here to give a bj to a man.kelly or GABE AKA GYNO..............AND THE WINNER IS gabe

carolinakid

Banned

Hey GYNO why did you change your name to Gabe did you want to suck as 2 posters on the forums

Teddy kgb

Banned

Teddy,

Who would score higher on a IQ test?

Ck or X?

That is a great question.....CK is clearly retarted and The X is just as dumb as a box a rocks.....that being said, I have to pass, its apples and oranges with those two idiots

Apple

Banned

That is a great question.....CK is clearly retarted and The X is just as dumb as a box a rocks.....that being said, I have to pass, its apples and oranges with those two idiots

Ck has more street smarts.

The x needs "L" and "R" on his shoes.

texansfan

EOG Master

CK was born ignorant and dumb, so it's not really his fault. He tries to act like a big shot on the forums and for some reason tries very hard to impress men.

CK is so dumb it takes him and hour and a half to watch 60 Minutes.

carolinakid

Banned

TF is so stupid that when he was born a nigger dr cock slap him to get him going

carolinakid

Banned

Man you need to get going TF you are late and a dollar short sir.......

carolinakid

Banned

Hey TF since you are from houston do you wear a big ol hat to cover your ugly puss

texansfan

EOG Master

Hey Texas when was the last time you got butt fuck by kelly

Let's add homo to racist, ignorant and dumb. What's your fascination with men and dicks CK? I mean, it's okay if you're gay. I'm guessing that's the reason why you come to the forums to try and impress all the men.

carolinakid

Banned

you are just too funny dude but most people from houston are that way, sorry i know you cant help it

texansfan

EOG Master

Okay, enough with the retard for now. It's so easy to get CK upset. I imagine that Estrogen is racing through his body right now.

carolinakid

Banned

onward and upward the great man said...........................goodnight big boy