Watch how all these suckers were fooled.

kane

EOG master
Poor Kooky Kari, just another one of trump's boot licking cultists who got her ass kicked in the election, and she can't deal with the fact that the people of Arizona told her to fuck off

boston massacre

EOG Master
Poor Kooky Kari, just another one of trump's boot licking cultists who got her ass kicked in the election, and she can't deal with the fact that the people of Arizona told her to fuck off

Kind Of Like What Happened To The Stacey Abrams Cool Aid Drinkers In Georgia.

It Was YUMEEE YUMEE While It Lasted.

But Just Didn't Taste Good Enough, To Win The Top Prize.

Bushay

NHL Expert
It goes to show exactly what fox really thinks of its viewers.

The hosts are mocking the guests and still put them on the air.
They know how gullible and easily duped those fox viewers are.....morons.
Not only that, but they had proof. Confirmation the election wasn't stolen and they still pushed the narrative to the lemmings. Admitting in text, the stock was falling. So they continued with the false narrative anyways. We knew they were dumb. This took that to a new level.

kane

EOG master
They knew the claims about election fraud were lies, they promoted the lies anyway, and the worst part is they won't lose one single viewer, the people who watch that garbage don't care that they're being lied to, they just want the liars like Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham to keep telling them what they want to hear

mr merlin

EOG Master
They knew the claims about election fraud were lies, they promoted the lies anyway, and the worst part is they won't lose one single viewer, the people who watch that garbage don't care that they're being lied to, they just want the liars like Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham to keep telling them what they want to hear
Naah, it was a stolen election, we all know that. Just because Sidney and Lin Wood were crazy doesn't change that.

Rudy Guliani said it too and his word is like gold!

kane

EOG master
Naah, it was a stolen election, we all know that. Just because Sidney and Lin Wood were crazy doesn't change that.

Rudy Guliani said it too and his word is like gold!
You're funny when you're trolling, keep believing the liars at fox, and keep believing those fake polls you love so much, LOL

kane

EOG master
Here you go Comrade Merlin, the liars you love so much finally exposed

Fox news hosts and producers privately shared misgivings about former President Donald Trump’s false claims of fraud in the 2020 election despite their networks promoting his claims, Dominion Voting Systems, an election technology company, claimed in a new court filing, the NYT reports.

The newly disclosed messages are part of a $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against the media giant; Dominion Voting Systems is seeking damages from Fox News over its coverage in the aftermath of the election. Hosts Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham, as well as others, disparage Trump henchmen, including Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani in messages — casting doubt on claims that Dominion’s voting machines had rigged the presidential election in Joe Biden’s favor, according to the legal filing made public on Thursday.

“Fox knew,” the Dominion filing states, which cited excerpts from evidence collected in the suit. “From the top down, Fox knew ‘the Dominion stuff’ was ‘total BS.’ The filing includes text messages, internal emails, and depositions Dominion gathered via discovery from Fox News over the past few months.

On Nov. 13, per the document, Carlson texted one of his producers that Trump needed to concede “that there wasn’t enough fraud to change the outcome” of the election, and later texted that Sidney Powell, one of Trump’s lawyers, was “lying” about having evidence for election fraud.

In another text exchange a few days later, as stated in the legal filing, Carlson repeated his concerns to Ingraham, writing that “Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It’s insane.” Ingraham replied, “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.” Carlson responded, “It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it.

Ingraham replied, “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.” Carlson responded, “It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

another text exchange a few days later, as stated in the legal filing, Carlson repeated his concerns to Ingraham, writing that
“Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It’s insane.” Ingraham replied, “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.” Carlson responded, “It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it.

kane

EOG master
The liars at fox knew kooks like Sidney Powell and Loony Tunes Rudy were bat shit crazy, and were lying about voter fraud, but they allowed the kooks on the air anyway to spread their lies, of course you and the rest of the cultists don't care you're being lied to, sad

boston massacre

EOG Master
You're funny when you're trolling, keep believing the liars at fox, and keep believing those fake polls you love so much, LOL

Don't Be Scared To Look At The Video In Georgia.

All The Ballots Hidden Under The Table In Suitcases.

Started Counting The Votes After Poll Watchers Were Told To Leave The Building.

They Covered Up The Windows In Michigan, So No One Would See Them Counting The Votes.

A Fruit Loop Squirrel Like You, Will Never Prove Me Wrong.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yea, the always reliable rassmussen survey let me down this last time.

Either that or the dems cheated again.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Don't Be Scared To Look At The Video In Georgia.

All The Ballots Hidden Under The Table In Suitcases.

Started Counting The Votes After Poll Watchers Were Told To Leave The Building.

They Covered Up The Windows In Michigan, So No One Would See Them Counting The Votes.

A Fruit Loop Squirrel Like You, Will Never Prove Me Wrong.
This broke, drunk, mailman is gonna die on this "hidden ballots under a table" lie hill that's been disproven many times over.

Removing watchers after there were already the allotted amount of watchers in the facility does not prove one iota of truth to this bat-shit crazy excuse, but if 61 court case decisions, most by Trump appointed judges doesn't convince you, by a large consensus you are now and will continue to be "Bat Shit Crazy" till the day you die.

Jesus Christ

Get yourself some help for not only you, but your family's piece of mind.

boston massacre

EOG Master
This broke, drunk, mailman is gonna die on this "hidden ballots under a table" lie hill that's been disproven many times over.

Removing watchers after there were already the allotted amount of watchers in the facility does not prove one iota of truth to this bat-shit crazy excuse, but if 61 court case decisions, most by Trump appointed judges doesn't convince you, by a large consensus you are now and will continue to be "Bat Shit Crazy" till the day you die.

Jesus Christ

Get yourself some help for not only you, but your family's piece of mind.

One Thing This Drip Does Regularly, Is Tilt The Container, Holding The Biden Cool Aid Mix.

That Is Why Biden Will Keep On Mixing.

And The Drips Will Keep On Saying YUMEE !

Americans In Bad Shape With This Career, Lying, Phony, Walking Around Every Day, In A Ball Of Confusion.

Worse President Of All Time.

Three-Quarters Report Suffering ‘Hardship’ From Bidenflation: I&I/TIPP Poll​

There is no free lunch. President Biden's profligate fiscal policies and the Federal Reserve's lax monetary policies come at a price: American suffering.

kane

EOG master
but if 61 court case decisions,
60 cases brought to courts all over the country by Trump's lawyers, every single one of them thrown out of court for lack of evidence, but of course that will never stop the boot licking brainwashed cultists from believing the big lie, truth and facts be damned, LMAO

mr merlin

EOG Master
60 cases brought to courts all over the country by Trump's lawyers, every single one of them thrown out of court for lack of evidence, but of course that will never stop the boot licking brainwashed cultists from believing the big lie, truth and facts be damned, LMAO
What you said is simply not true, no evidence of any kind was ever presented in any case as far as I know, they were thrown out before any trial, any discovery, any testimony.

That's the tell, there were no trials because they were afraid of what might have come out.

I've said before that I cant be certain trump would have won because the margins in MI, PA were so high, but the fact remains there was massive fraud in several states, that much we know.

boston massacre

EOG Master
What you said is simply not true, no evidence of any kind was ever presented in any case as far as I know, they were thrown out before any trial, any discovery, any testimony.

That's the tell, there were no trials because they were afraid of what might have come out.

I've said before that I cant be certain trump would have won because the margins in MI, PA were so high, but the fact remains there was massive fraud in several states, that much we know.

no evidence of any kind was ever presented in any case as far as I know, they were thrown out before any trial, any discovery, any testimony.

That Is All Correct.

Nobody Could Prove You Wrong.

Fruit Loops Hate To See The Truth.

They Continue Buying and Drinking Flaky Liberal Cool Aid.

kane

EOG master
no evidence of any kind was ever presented in any case as far as I know
Exactly! Trump's lawyers had no evidence, which is why all of the lawsuits were called baseless and thrown out of court due to lack of evidence, for once you understand

mr merlin

EOG Master
Exactly! Trump's lawyers had no evidence, which is why all of the lawsuits were called baseless and thrown out of court due to lack of evidence, for once you understand
When you sue or allege a crime you present your evidence at trial, not before it ever begins. That's why discovery is so important, where you demand documents and other evidence that can prove your point. trump was blocked from all of it every time.

kane

EOG master
When you sue or allege a crime you present your evidence at trial, not before it ever begins. That's why discovery is so important, where you demand documents and other evidence that can prove your point. trump was blocked from all of it every time.
Comrade Merlin, there were no documents or other evidence that supported Trump's case, that's why they were all thrown out and never made it to trial, you need to show enough evidence that your case should go to trial, Rudy, the Kraken, and the rest of the kooks didn't have any evidence, their cases were thrown out of court, 0-61 Comrade, scoreboard don't lie