Wayne Allyn Root

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
If he runs for the Republican nomination, I think in today's Republican party he actually has a chance

He maybe the only person who has less shame than Trump and possibly more of a liar.

Would be a perfect match

boston massacre

EOG Master
If he runs for the Republican nomination, I think in today's Republican party he actually has a chance

He maybe the only person who has less shame than Trump and possibly more of a liar.

Would be a perfect match

Biden Lies His Ass Off Every Time He Speaks.

Give Me His List of Accomplishments in His 47 Years as a Politician.

ALL TALK.

NO ACTION.

A Career SWAMP CREATURE.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Its not like Trump is a shining beacon of success.

His resume is full of bankruptcies and lawsuits..

On the Apprentice the magic of tv editing made him look decent. That is it..

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Jammer turns a blind eye to another political thread. Oh I forgot it was started by far right wing wackjob Railturd. The hypocrisy is obviously very massive.

Wayne root is all over conservative radio saying the election was obviously stolen from Benedict Donald. He constantly refers to his great friend and greatest horse race fixer of all time. His name is Richard. Wayne Root says Richard fixed thousands of horse races but is a great guy. He says Richard also says the election was stolen. Richard saw the fraud election night. Richard knows more than anyone about fixes. Lol

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I know you're a big whinny cunt. Does that count?

Only to Trump supporting retards like you. I'm not pissed at you, but I will no longer be doing Bookmaker's job. Your loss, let's hope you guys can get the job done without me. Political novices! If it wasn't for me Biden tickets would still be pending. Sorry I had to expose the obvious pattern of fraud and disregard of precedent. At the end of the day you sort of made things right. I will say your payouts are exceptional.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Only to Trump supporting retards like you. I'm not pissed at you, but I will no longer be doing Bookmaker's job. Your loss, let's hope you guys can get the job done without me. Political novices! If it wasn't for me Biden tickets would still be pending. Sorry I had to expose the obvious pattern of fraud and disregard of precedent. At the end of the day you sort of made things right. I will say your payouts are exceptional.
You're beyond retarded if you think you had anything to do with Bookmaker grading Biden tickets. All books were waiting for dec 14th when the electoral college voted. If you really think Bookmaker wanted to hold peoples money as apposed to send it out so that they could put it right back in action you are truly delusional.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You're beyond retarded if you think you had anything to do with Bookmaker grading Biden tickets. All books were waiting for dec 14th when the electoral college voted. If you really think Bookmaker wanted to hold peoples money as apposed to send it out so that they could put it right back in action you are truly delusional.

Fake news. But I mean it. I will no longer do Bookmaker's job of grading wager. I have exposed your flaws enough and hopefully you guys can improve your grading process without my help. Keep up the excellent Bitcoin payouts.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Fake news. But I mean it. I will no longer do Bookmaker's job of grading wager. I have exposed your flaws enough and hopefully you guys can improve your grading process without my help. Keep up the excellent Bitcoin payouts.
Two things are for certain. Bookmaker has flaws (less than most books) and you wouldn't know what they were if they slapped you dead in the face with said flaws being that your knowledge of the gambling industry in general is about as limited as Biden's ability to get a coherent thought out and Trumps ability to admit that he lost an election. Try smiling, it works kid.

railbird

EOG Master
should have waited until Jan 6

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Two things are for certain. Bookmaker has flaws (less than most books) and you wouldn't know what they were if they slapped you dead in the face with said flaws being that your knowledge of the gambling industry in general is about as limited as Biden's ability to get a coherent thought out and Trumps ability to admit that he lost an election. Try smiling, it works kid.

F you! To use Biden and Trump in the same sentence speaks volumes about your political Intel, ignorance and loyalties. I also recall I taught you a thing or two about real odds vs. bookmaking odds. The bookie will always limit their risk on big underdogs. So you'll never receive true value on a big longshot. You finally caught on a agreed with me. I know plenty about the gambling industry. I also know in 2016 Bookmaker paid Trump bets within 2 days of the election. I also known in 2018 Bookmaker graded Andrew Gillum as the winner in the Florida Gov. race and Martha Mcsally the winner in the Az Senate race. It took a phone call from yours truly to inform Bookmaker Desantis won in Florida and Sinema won in Az. Your clerks were clueless. But the incorrect grading were fixed thanks to my help. Finally I also know in 2020 all Trump winning wagers were paid within 5 days of the election. Biden winners paid until 41 days after the election. That flaw slapped me dead in the face and I exposed it. Bookmaker should have me on retainer? Otherwise your loss.

Happy and Healthy New Year

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
F you! To use Biden and Trump in the same sentence speaks volumes about your political Intel, ignorance and loyalties. I also recall I taught you a thing or two about real odds vs. bookmaking odds. The bookie will always limit their risk on big underdogs. So you'll never receive true value on a big longshot. You finally caught on a agreed with me. I know plenty about the gambling industry. I also know in 2016 Bookmaker paid Trump bets within 2 days of the election. I also known in 2018 Bookmaker graded Andrew Gillum as the winner in the Florida Gov. race and Martha Mcsally the winner in the Az Senate race. It took a phone call from yours truly to inform Bookmaker Desantis won in Florida and Sinema won in Az. Your clerks were clueless. But the incorrect grading were fixed thanks to my help. Finally I also know in 2020 all Trump winning wagers were paid within 5 days of the election. Biden winners paid until 41 days after the election. That flaw slapped me dead in the face and I exposed it. Bookmaker should have me on retainer? Otherwise your loss.

Happy and Healthy New Year
Why wouldn't I use 2 complete fucking jackoffs in the same sentence? If I would have used you in that same sentence it would have been 3 complete fucking jackoffs. Come to think of it I did put you in that sentence so there you have it. Three complete fucking jackoffs in one sentence.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why wouldn't I use 2 complete fucking jackoffs in the same sentence? If I would have used you in that same sentence it would have been 3 complete fucking jackoffs. Come to think of it I did put you in that sentence so there you have it. Three complete fucking jackoffs in one sentence.

It took you 4 years to realize Trump was aJackoff. A little slow aren't you. I know for a fact you supporter Benedict Donald. Obviously you haven't seen Joe Biden lately. You got the right wing talking points down pat. But you aren't fooling those that haven't been radicalized by the right wing propagandists. Joe Biden has been knocking it out of the park. Trump gets impeached and people like you equate him with Joe Biden. Low info idiots. Trump gets impeached and 10 million more low Info idiots voted for him, making the total 74 million idiots.

"Both Joe Biden and Donald Trump are complete fuken jackoffs"
- Dumb Raycabino

"I thought Trump was the bomb. It took me 4 years to realize he's no better than Joe Biden".
- Dumb Raycabino

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
It took you 4 years to realize Trump was aJackoff. A little slow aren't you. I know for a fact you supporter Benedict Donald. Obviously you haven't seen Joe Biden lately. You got the right wing talking points down pat. But you aren't fooling those that haven't been radicalized by the right wing propagandists. Joe Biden has been knocking it out of the park. Trump gets impeached and people like you equate him with Joe Biden. Low info idiots. Trump gets impeached and 10 million more low Info idiots voted for him, making the total 74 million idiots.

"Both Joe Biden and Donald Trump are complete fuken jackoffs"
- Dumb Raycabino

"I thought Trump was the bomb. It took me 4 years to realize he's no better than Joe Biden".
- Dumb Raycabino
You take your politics too seriously. Your life will suck just as bad for the next 4 years as it has this 4 years. A president will not change that. Have a good night and try smiling. It works.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You take your politics too seriously. Your life will suck just as bad for the next 4 years as it has this 4 years. A president will not change that. Have a good night and try smiling. It works.

Some of us have to. Republicon Ted Cruz wouldn't even defend his wife, do you think he'll defend democracy. Not a chance in hell!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Some of us have to. Republicon Ted Cruz wouldn't even defend his wife, do you think he'll defend democracy. Not a chance in hell!

I am not married. If I was and someone said the things Der Fuhrer said about Cruz's wife about my wife.....the next time Jackass' body was found there would be nothing but charred remains left of it. For the record #IQ45 is right about Cruz's horse face wife but to not only be OK with what he said but then support him - shame on Cruz. Shame on his wife for not leaving him.

As for WAR - he is a perfect fit for Der Fuhrer friend. he is just as fucked up as he is.

WAR liked to brag about how he won certain contests with the highest winning percentage. That is true. But what he fails to mention is after Week 1 if he somehow went something like 4-1 he would stop submitting picks so he could say he had the highest winning percentage in the contest. That he did. For 1 week - not the entire contest.

Another slime ball trick of his is: He will buy his way on to a show. He will then act like the show invited him to be a guest. My friend was Exec Producer for some Fantasy Football show. One day he calls me. Says someone named Wayne Root called the network and wanted to buy time on the show. I told my friend if he had any say in it DO NOT let him on. I said Root would buy his time on the show yet act like the show invited him on it. Thankfully this never happened.

Root loved making "Don't Make Sense" plays and he would hit them and then act like he was the only one in the world on that team. Don't even get me started on his wife's peanut butter project and how much he pimped it even on shows JK hosted.

Once Jan 21 comes this fucker will rag on Biden for every minute detail - stuff he overlooked when #CryBabyTrump did it

FUCK WAYNE ROOT!

railbird

EOG Master
I am not married. If I was and someone said the things Der Fuhrer said about Cruz's wife about my wife.....the next time Jackass' body was found there would be nothing but charred remains left of it. For the record #IQ45 is right about Cruz's horse face wife but to not only be OK with what he said but then support him - shame on Cruz. Shame on his wife for not leaving him.

As for WAR - he is a perfect fit for Der Fuhrer friend. he is just as fucked up as he is.

WAR liked to brag about how he won certain contests with the highest winning percentage. That is true. But what he fails to mention is after Week 1 if he somehow went something like 4-1 he would stop submitting picks so he could say he had the highest winning percentage in the contest. That he did. For 1 week - not the entire contest.

Another slime ball trick of his is: He will buy his way on to a show. He will then act like the show invited him to be a guest. My friend was Exec Producer for some Fantasy Football show. One day he calls me. Says someone named Wayne Root called the network and wanted to buy time on the show. I told my friend if he had any say in it DO NOT let him on. I said Root would buy his time on the show yet act like the show invited him on it. Thankfully this never happened.

Root loved making "Don't Make Sense" plays and he would hit them and then act like he was the only one in the world on that team. Don't even get me started on his wife's peanut butter project and how much he pimped it even on shows JK hosted.

Once Jan 21 comes this fucker will rag on Biden for every minute detail - stuff he overlooked when #CryBabyTrump did it

FUCK WAYNE ROOT!
he has way more talent then your dirtbag buddy dave cokin

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

FUCK WAYNE ROOT!
Let him whine, some of it may be justified and some may not. At the end of the day, its WAR and few care about him.

railbird

EOG Master
Fauci's a POLITICAL HACK.

He's Not Doing any Work on a Vaccine.

Any Infectious Disease Doctor Could Easily Do His Job.

He's Given Out Incorrect Information on The Virus.

He's on The Government Payroll.
he also lied his ass off about the masks, he butchered the aids virus too

railbird

EOG Master
Trump has reached working class hispanics and blacks too. working class dems have flipped to trump. ITs no longer R vs D, its usa vs deep state now. If your not for Trump your basically with China and or satan