WE ARE A SAD COUNTRY - WE ARE A SAD WORLD!

Bushay

NHL Expert
That's Correct.

It’s Beyond Just Hunter.​

Probe Extends to Nine Biden Family Members’ Web of Money and Influence​

Congressional Republicans are sifting through the Treasury’s ‘suspicious activity reports’ tied to the financial transactions of various Biden family members.
All lies. Colluded with Russia. Started with a drunken Rudy. 3+ years with Hunter's laptop and still nada, zilch, nothing. Just a bunch of scared blowhards with never any facts to back up their lies. Fox lies just cost them 3/4 of a billion rubbles. 4-5 more lawsuits to go. That party has lost every spec of credibility they ever had left. lol. No one believes a word they say. NO ONE!

Maybe if the PC repair shop owner wasn't legally blind. lol. That may have been your first mistake. It's just stupid to believe anything out of their mouths at this point.

Please stop embarrassing yourself and STFU!

Ignorant drunk broke Post Office pussy!

boston massacre

EOG Master
All lies. Colluded with Russia. Started with a drunken Rudy. 3+ years with Hunter's laptop and still nada, zilch, nothing. Just a bunch of scared blowhards with never any facts to back up their lies. Fox lies just cost them 3/4 of a billion rubbles. 4-5 more lawsuits to go. That party has lost every spec of credibility they ever had left. lol. No one believes a word they say. NO ONE!

Maybe if the PC repair shop owner wasn't legally blind. lol. That may have been your first mistake. It's just stupid to believe anything out of their mouths at this point.

STFU!

Says The Wonder Boy Bread Truck Driver !

1682186737551.png

That Won't Happen.

PUNK !

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master

Your Crowd.

CREEP !

Man Claiming to Be a Woman Exposed Himself to High School Girls: Letter​

An adult man claiming to be a woman went into a girls’ locker room and exposed himself to four minors, according to a new letter.

The alleged incident violated the girls’ right to privacy, the Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty (WILL) said in the letter, sent on April 19 to the Sun Prairie Area School District.

After taking part in a physical education class at Sun Prairie East High School on March 3, four girls went into the girls’ locker room to shower and change for the rest of the day, the institute said. When they entered, they encountered an 18-year-old man who is a senior at the school.

“While the girls were surprised to see him in the locker room, they had a general idea that this student identifies as transgender and has used girls’ bathrooms before. While they were uncomfortable, they proceeded to the shower area without interacting with the student,” the letter says.

“The girls entered the shower area with their swimsuits on, which was their common practice as they rinsed off. As they began to shower, the male student approached them, entered the shower area, announced ‘I’m trans, by the way,’ and then undressed fully and showered completely naked right next to one of the girls. He was initially turned towards the wall but eventually turned and fully exposed his male genitalia to the four girls. Understandably, the girls were caught off guard and shocked, closed their eyes, and tried to hurry up and leave the showers as quickly as possible.”

Another student who heard of what happened told an associate principal but instead of complying with federal law and reporting the incident to the school’s Title IX coordinator, the official said the girls could approach her.

“No one from the District contacted any of the girls’ parents at that time, and no one investigated. To be clear, that means that the District’s initial response to this incident violated Title IX,” WILL stated.

A mother of one of the girls later spoke to Renee Coleman, the school’s principal, who also failed to adhere to federal law, according to the letter.

An in-person meeting between the girls’ parents and school officials finally took place on April 5 but officials allegedly would not say what they would be doing in response to the exposure. “There was no indication that the District intends to address this matter in any way or change any policy,” WILL said.

On April 10, Coleman apologized in an email to one of the parents and said that the situation “should not have happened.” The school would “continue to work to ensure no one has a similar experience,” Coleman said, without identifying any specific steps that had or would be taken.

The principal also sent a one-page document from the school district that stated male students can use the girls’ locker room.

“If a transgender student makes any request regarding the use of locker rooms or any similar type of changing area, the request shall be assessed on a case-by-case basis with the goals of: (a) facilitating the transgender student’s access to the District’s physical education curriculum and other relevant programs; (b) ensuring adequate student privacy and safety; and (c) minimizing stigmatization of the transgender student,” the document states. “The physical layout of the facility and the degree of undress required when changing for the applicable activity are examples of factors that will be considered in making the arrangements. There is no absolute rule that, in all cases, will require a transgender student to access and use only the locker rooms and other changing areas that correspond to the biological sex the student was assigned at birth.”

The document does not say what happens if the male does not make a request.

School officials failed to protect the girls’ rights under Title IX, WILL lawyers say. “Four freshman girls taking a shower in their swimsuits in what is supposed to be a private and safe space, were exposed to the male genitals of a senior student against their will,” they said.

Because the male in question is an adult, he may have violated state law that forbids exposing a child to genitals.

The school district said in a statement to news outlets that the letter “provides neither an accurate nor complete account of the events that occurred,” adding: “The district had previously addressed this incident when it was brought to our attention. Steps have been taken to ensure that it does not recur.”

WILL is asking the district for documents including emails and texts between Superintendent Brad Saron and Coleman regarding the incident, as well as documents relating to when the district’s locker room and restroom guidance was put into place.

“School districts need to think through what loosening boundaries for single-sex spaces could mean for girls. Parents are understandably concerned about whether school districts—like the Sun Prairie Area School District—are doing everything required to protect girls in bathrooms and locker rooms,” Libby Sobic, WILL’s director of education policy, said in a statement. “WILL is calling on the district to act promptly to restore a sense of safety and privacy in its schools.”

kane

EOG master
It couldn't be any clearer...

Dear LGBT,
In case you didn't notice, Republicans hate you.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It couldn't be any clearer...

Dear LGBT,
In case you didn't notice, Republicans hate you.
I agree, is there anything wrong with that?

A wise policy would be to make life very difficult for trans/gay people in red states, push them all to blue states. Then everyone is happy.

kane

EOG master
I agree, is there anything wrong with that?
You'll find out what's wrong with it in the next election, your side is the party of hate and exclusion, mine is the party of love and inclusion, your side keeps alienating large groups of people, or should I say a large group of voters, which is fine by me

kane

EOG master
The other day Topper posted a chart showing 7.2% of people identify as LGBT, who do you think they'll be voting for?

mr merlin

EOG Master
The other day Topper posted a chart showing 7.2% of people identify as LGBT, who do you think they'll be voting for?
Lots of faggs vote republican, I have 3-4 gay facebook friends, they're not all liberal. As far as alienating people goes, it's always amusing when the left considers anything that angers some segment of society to be awful if republicans do it, but when the left alienates conservatives that's meaningless.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You'll find out what's wrong with it in the next election, your side is the party of hate and exclusion, mine is the party of love and inclusion, your side keeps alienating large groups of people, or should I say a large group of voters, which is fine by me

1682527344245.png

Trying To Tell The World That Men Are Woman, and Woman Are Men.

Tell Them That The Moon, Is Now The Sun.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Bannon associate sentenced to more than four years for fraud over Trump's border wall​

Reuters
NEW YORK, April 26 (Reuters) - Brian Kolfage, a former associate of Steve Bannon, was sentenced on Wednesday to more than four years in prison after he admitted to conspiring to defraud donors to a campaign to build former President Donald Trump's wall along the U.S.-Mexican border.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Someone tell the little fella I have no inkling to converse with idiots who can't deal with the truth.

I bring the facts here. And all I'm interested in contributing. 😂😂😂

Bushay

NHL Expert
She’s going to claim she had no idea what was going on and blame her brothers and father. She knows the grift is being exposed and it’s everyone for themselves to get off the sinking ship and survive.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Someone tell the little fella I have no inkling to converse with idiots who can't deal with the truth.

I bring the facts here. And all I'm interested in contributing. 😂😂😂

I bring the facts here

You Bring Some Facts.

You Avoid Many Facts.

That's How A Phony Wonder Boy Fraud Operates.

But That Is How The Cool Aid Is Suppose To Work.

Keep Drinking.

I'll Keep Exposing.

kane

EOG master

Bannon associate sentenced to more than four years for fraud over Trump's border wall​

Reuters
NEW YORK, April 26 (Reuters) - Brian Kolfage, a former associate of Steve Bannon, was sentenced on Wednesday to more than four years in prison after he admitted to conspiring to defraud donors to a campaign to build former President Donald Trump's wall along the U.S.-Mexican border.

Ah yes, Trump's famous wall, of course building the wall was just another of his many lies, just another opportunity to grift, glad to see this scumbag get what he deserves

LOCK THEM ALL UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!

mr merlin

EOG Master
not tanks... jeeps they could do... tanks weigh 60 tons.. i do not see this happening
Could you realistically have anything electric in wartime? Anywhere away from cities and towns(such as the desert) would have no plug ins. then you have the likelyhood that the grid may be down, which leaves the option of somehow hauling generators that run on fuel to recharge, but that kinda defeats the purpose of electric cars doesn't it?

Like everything the biden administration just puts this bullshit out there because it sounds good, without a thought in the world if it's practical, doable, or if it really accomplishes anything.

blueline

EOG Master
Ah yes, Trump's famous wall, of course building the wall was just another of his many lies, just another opportunity to grift, glad to see this scumbag get what he deserves

LOCK THEM ALL UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!

wait....so Mexico isnt going to pay for the wall?

blueline

EOG Master
whatever walmart loses in chicago will be made up with their new AI that is bargaining with the vendors now. They cannot lose.

the 2 southside walmarts are in bad neighborhoods......the one on the southwest side is in or very close to Little Village which is a hispanic neighborhood and close to cook county jail.....the one on north broadway is very close to hotels that charge 400-600/night.....my GF stops in that walmart sometimes

mr merlin

EOG Master
This is how you do it, completely isolate the freaks from decent people.

1682719911230.png

This is how you do it - treat them like shit and they'll go somewhere else.

1682720003098.png

This is how you do it - refuse to play along with their sick delusions.

1682720053366.png

MrTop

EOG Master
Could you realistically have anything electric in wartime? Anywhere away from cities and towns(such as the desert) would have no plug ins. then you have the likelyhood that the grid may be down, which leaves the option of somehow hauling generators that run on fuel to recharge, but that kinda defeats the purpose of electric cars doesn't it?

Like everything the biden administration just puts this bullshit out there because it sounds good, without a thought in the world if it's practical, doable, or if it really accomplishes anything.

in the air ... fighter jets are going drones.. the days of having many manned jets are coming to an end but again it takes a while. they will get recharged in the air by another bigger jet.

subs that are drones are nukes...do not have to be recharged.

Now if you are talking passenger cars.. solar will play a bigger role. The stations will be chargers/solar/battery storage. Biden has very little to do with it.. It is called technology. You are in the transfer stage ... electricity installations on that scale do not happen in one day and there are lawsuits holding up some of the grid. It will get done..come back in 20 years you will see. You are doing nothing but talking bullshit.. Elon musk did not invest his time in battery cars cause he is an idiot. Charging stations are getting put in in many states. It takes a while a long while

as far as unmanned... google already started robot cars in calif and phoenix on a small scale.