We back baby! Turkey Day will be HUGE!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
They are done man.

I can't believe the shit show we are seeing. You guys better wake up and see the trash 2H that will be loading.

All GB will do is pound and ground. Detroit ain't kicking field goals either. Detroit will be in red zone and GB will stop them and total goes under.

Valuist

EOG Master
I think we are seeing what happens when a team pulls out a win with a big comeback in a game they shouldn't win, but now has to come back in 4 days. I knew the D would struggle, but I am surprised how flat the Lions O is.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
They are done man.

I can't believe the shit show we are seeing. You guys better wake up and see the trash 2H that will be loading.

All GB will do is pound and ground. Detroit ain't kicking field goals either. Detroit will be in red zone and GB will stop them and total goes under.
Loaded statement. Lions average 12 ppg in second half. 18 does you in, and you can bet your bottom dollar Love isn't done yet.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Jimmy

Detroit is tired and wants to go home for Turkey. After the battle with Chicago they will fold while GB pounds Dillon which absolutely milks the clock

Detroit will likely go for thr TD too within the 10 and if they don't get it once, the original total even goes under.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Live is 53.5. Its dead money now for overs.

Detroit center even though he remained in game is still hurt.

All GB will do is milk. Wait forever to hike.

Valuist

EOG Master
Live is 53.5. Its dead money now for overs.

Detroit center even though he remained in game is still hurt.

All GB will do is milk. Wait forever to hike.

But can they milk the clock? I'm not sure if GB trusts Dillon enough to give him 20 carries. Detroit's defensive strength is against the run.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Only way it goes over if Detroit gets a TD early in 2nd half.

It's a wrap. Detroit defense is gassed. Their center is banged up.

We will see what we saw in 2nd quarter. You could tell GB is winning the trenches. It won't change.

jimmythegreek

Jimmy

Detroit is tired and wants to go home for Turkey. After the battle with Chicago they will fold while GB pounds Dillon which absolutely milks the clock

Detroit will likely go for thr TD too within the 10 and if they don't get it once, the original total even goes under.
Whatever you say pro. GL sweating out these 10 points with 22 and change left. I don't think you're giving up at 8-3 wanting to seal up the NFC North.

jimmythegreek

Love the fake punt shot in the arm Detroit tried deep in their own territory. NOT!! That'll likely cost 3 more.