We covered sex - should you give blowjobs on the first date?

sean1

EOG Dedicated
I think we all know the answer is yes. Now let's go throug the reasons!

1. Swede said she doesn't respect any guy who reaches for her belt buckle on date #1. Well I want to respect Swede so a simply blowjob respects this rule and keeps her pants on!

2. They are a heck of a lot safer than sex - not perfect, but pretty darn safe.

3. If done right, there is no mess.

4. YOu don't need to go back to either person's place.

5. It extends the date.

Thoughts?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: We covered sex - should you give blowjobs on the first date?

Most girls will do both if you're attractive.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

I don't care how many dates I go on, I won't give a blowjob to anyone. Toss a salad maybe, but a blowjob is out of the question.

Ummm...I actually find blow jobs more intimate than sex...so usually sex comes first for me...so my answer is no.

WVU

EOG Master

Sweded, ever had anal on the first date?

Nope. Never even had anal in the first year.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

I think it is great how all girls think different!!!

BTW, what the heck happens on day 367 that makes your butt available?

Well, if we're getting technical...it was about year three and it was just plain boredom and sick of hearing him beg....and tequila...LOTS of tequila.

WVU

EOG Master

I think it is great how all girls think different!!!

BTW, what the heck happens on day 367 that makes your butt available?

Haha. good stuff

:thumbsup

And I have no idea why I think like that Sean...I guess I just find it harder to put my face down there than spread my legs.

Have fun!! Don't by tequila...or you may end up taking it in the butt.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Sean, if you are comfortable with that I think you could give as many blow jobs as you desired the first date. Probably make a lot of new friends.

OF...:thumbsup

sean1

EOG Dedicated

OF - no clue what the heck you are talking about but anyways... You are the first I've ever met to combine liking bjs with becoming gay, but to each their own.

Swede - you are not the first to say that about your legs and mouth! You sound like a ton of fun - what part of the country are you in - I'm always up for shots of tequila (I know you have a bf, but new friends who like sports are good!)

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

OF - no clue what the heck you are talking about but anyways... You are the first I've ever met to combine liking bjs with becoming gay, but to each their own.

Swede - you are not the first to say that about your legs and mouth! You sound like a ton of fun - what part of the country are you in - I'm always up for shots of tequila (I know you have a bf, but new friends who like sports are good!)

Sean, you don't even have a clue of what you are talking about, nothing new there. Your Roman name would be Blabberus. You missed my intent, but like every offshore forecast, nothing new there either. And no, we have never met, and I doubt we ever will, thank goodness.

OF...:+waving-5

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Of, you are correct sir, we will not meet unless it's by accident...

Swede, I'm in NYC but head up to Boston about once a month - used to live there...

Sean

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Ummm...I actually find blow jobs more intimate than sex...so usually sex comes first for me...so my answer is no.

i agree on Oral Sex

When you really stop and think about it Oral Sex is gross and disgusting. For a guy we are getting intimate with the part of her body she uses to Pee yet here we are licking at it and loving it. For a woman this is where I Pee from as well but here she is (hopefully) eagerly going at it

For me to put my mouth/tongue in that part of her body it is much more intimate than just slipping on a condom and inserting it in her

Yet when you really care for someone there is nothing better than Oral

Apple

Banned

This thread needs to be bumped for the night crowd.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Swede, I take it anal's a no go on the first night too?

Blowjobs aren't usually material for the first date. If a girl gives head on the first date, it is probably more of a one night stand or possibly a future booty call. Nothing wrong with that!

depends on what kinda date it is...if its just a chill date then probably a little too much but if alcohol ends up involved by the end of the night it kinda happens and im not complaining