We have another STIFF from EOG

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated
Re: We have another STIFF from EOG

just got home from work today and I had a check in the mail from crazytrain

Thanks again for going out of your way to settle this bet while Noob is in the hospital CT!! what a great guy

That got there fast with all the holiday mail out there. Glad it found it's way there Finch, have a safe holiday season man!

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

That got there fast with all the holiday mail out there. Glad it found it's way there Finch, have a safe holiday season man!

you too sir:cheers i was rather surprised as well...the USPS must have decided to pull their heads out of their asses for once:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

yes osu, if a ...ghost ....or something makes something up, its normally coming down.

dont take things so personally, the byu thread isnt about you. the world doesnt revolve around osu.

:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

I still have never figured out why Noob was listed as a mod. Seemed weird for someone who aint around

mofome

Banned

I still have never figured out why Noob was listed as a mod. Seemed weird for someone who aint around

i think he was just a mod in the ncaaf forum. did he do anything that bothered someone? He was here at the beginning of the season, not sure what happened. He volunteered and we thought it was fine. We have a small team here, so always nice to get some help.

Blondie

EOG Master

Noob volunteered to be a mod in the one subforum back this past fall (I think it was fall....) and at the time was around a lot more.

He then had other things and health issues come up with has prevented him from being around.

Seems kinda shitty to pull him for not being around due to his health....

Timetopay

EOG Master

nah never had a beef with the guy. Just he was never listed and then bamm a few days back he was listed there.

So just figure he back around.

mofome

Banned

Noob has always been all class from where I sit. He is a great ncaaf guy and loves the forum world.

J

joeybagadonuts

Mo,

Not about any sort of 'drama' was just curious as to what was so bad that it needed to be deleted.

mofome

Banned

Mo,

Not about any sort of 'drama' was just curious as to what was so bad that it needed to be deleted.

every week there is a thread about some mod or poster or ken that is a threat or name calling or something from a ghost. they get deleted right away. you only see them if you were the first to click it i guess.

people are interesting studies.

This one was better than one that came up a few days back posting a posters address and a death threat.

J

joeybagadonuts

every week there is a thread about some mod or poster or ken that is a threat or name calling or something from a ghost. they get deleted right away. you only see them if you were the first to click it i guess.

people are interesting studies.

This one was better than one that came up a few days back posting a posters address and a death threat.

:pop:

Was it someone posting mine?

:doh1

mofome

Banned

:pop:

Was it someone posting mine?

:doh1

had a persons real name, or i guess it was their real name, and their posting name in parenthesis. That happens more often than people realize, or i get PMs from ghosts, people that have zero posts here, asking for personal information.

Its intense.

mofome

Banned

Hell, 3-4 months ago, maybe a bit more actually, i think it was during bases, someone posted an IP address and it matched a poster here. Again, a ghost.

idk how people get that kind of shit.

Hell, 3-4 months ago, maybe a bit more actually, i think it was during bases, someone posted an IP address and it matched a poster here. Again, a ghost.

idk how people get that kind of shit.

do u need me to kick somebodys teeth in? :pop:

Oh well guys, end of subject in this thread...........Taken care of, what else needs to be discusses concerning the issue? Holy Shit:+clueless

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Oh well guys, end of subject in this thread...........Taken care of, what else needs to be discusses concerning the issue? Holy Shit:+clueless

good point...i have been paid so lets close this thread down and move everything not related to my issue into a new thread if possible

Mammon

EOG Master

Dude I got 2 ghosts:: timely pitching and timely punting. Octoman came from evolution without me.

Mammon

EOG Master

Mods don't care about ghosts and they don't even know how to find one here. Prove me wrong Mods! I'll make a 3 day hold to get the mods who have no time but cash checks from Shringk but they try.....

Blondie

EOG Master

Mods don't care about ghosts and they don't even know how to find one here. Prove me wrong Mods! I'll make a 3 day hold to get the mods who have no time but cash checks from Shringk but they try.....

Interesting that you should say this Mammon.

I enjoy trying to prove people wrong, might have to have some fun with this...