We just added my third favorite player in the league

kane

EOG master
Completely agree, I said at the time it would be a bad fit. The Lakers were close to a deal with Sacramento for Buddy Hield, and even though he's not the all around player Russ is, he would have been a great fit alongside LeBron, but they went after the bigger name, which will prove to be a mistake
Bump for Lamebred the moron, the season started the 19th, I made this post on the 23rd, it only took you half the season to realize what I knew from the start, eat it scumbag, the day you know more about basketball than me is the day I kill myself, fortunately for me that day will never come

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Bump for Lamebred the moron, the season started the 19th, I made this post on the 23rd, it only took you half the season to realize what I knew from the start, eat it scumbag, the day you know more about basketball than me is the day I kill myself, fortunately for me that day will never come

If you want credit, tell us something, anything, that the whole world didn't know.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Did the whole world know this? I win again, you ignorant cunt

You also bet UniBron Under when they smashed the Over while playing 10 less games than scheduled, Oh yeah, I'm the guy who said at the time that # was awful and how markets go episidocally haywire..... you lose again.

Calling shit is me calling what an ummitigated disaster Benedict would be when he was sold to dumb-asses like you as some mature, moderate adult. He's a petulant child who needs permission from adults to answer questions. Fucking Clown.

Heim

EOG Master
Not even homer 'Bred' can stomach this Laker team.

I wonder if the rumor is true Vogel was coaching for his job
v. Utah?

The Westbrook experiment has turned into Frankenstein....

Amazing, only three Lakers left from championship team 15 months ago.

Heim

EOG Master

The problem many are not talking about is young guys want no part of Lebron's former All-Star band.

It hurts their brand associated with this team.

If Davis didn't have the same rep as LBJ, doubt he heads to LA.

It's hilarious that Monk and cast-off Stanley Johnson are the best supporting cast.

kane

EOG master
You can scratch Jerami Grant off the list of potential Lakers trades, he's said he doesn't want to play for them, lol

Heim

EOG Master
You can scratch Jerami Grant off the list of potential Lakers trades, he's said he doesn't want to play for them, lol

Yep, what I said earlier, emerging young players want no part of this team. Brand is everything in sports now. If you're not a banana boat friend, nothing to gain.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Not even homer 'Bred' can stomach this Laker team.

I wonder if the rumor is true Vogel was coaching for his job
v. Utah?

The Westbrook experiment has turned into Frankenstein....

Amazing, only three Lakers left from championship team 15 months ago.

Haven't been watching much, WestBriok ruins everything.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yep, what I said earlier, emerging young players want no part of this team. Brand is everything in sports now. If you're not a banana boat friend, nothing to gain.

LBJ and AD are better than Grant and he wants to be featured.

kane

EOG master
Losing at home to the Pelicans by 30 has to be rock bottom, so funny watching them melt down as the crowd was booing last night

railbird

EOG Master
i knew when that faggot magic johnson acquired lebron it would turn into a shit show. everything that faggot touches turns to crap

Heim

EOG Master
The starting five is unrecognizable except for his highness.

You're going to win with Reaves, Araiza and Howard starting?

Injuries, I know, but bench is horrible.

POR dumped otherwise Lakeshow would be watching playoffs on TV.

kane

EOG master
Their going to fucking walk the West
The only walking they're doing is into the play in game to try and make the playoffs
I also believe they will work it out. They have a ton of talent, they are oozing with it
Yeah, the talent just oozes out of them, lol
ou and I both know that only a stone stops UniBron this year.... do we not?
Must be a pretty big stone
They could tear defenses the fuck up.
The only tears in LA are coming from their fans having to watch that dreck on a nightly basis
I don't think it's possible for any team to put better combinations on the floor than UniBron
Oh, I can name about 20+ teams that could put better combos on the floor
when we get the other half of our team back and they can actually play together, you're fucked
The only thing fucked are the Lakers title chances
A fully fit UniBron is fait accompli.
LMAO
and then start panicking if their losing to quality teams by 20 at home once they've played 20 games together
What about panicking after losing at home by 30 to a garbage Pelicans team
all UniBron had to do was start the Big 3, Kid Dyn-O-Mite, AD, LBJ and plug in two other 3D guys and it's done and done.
The only thing done and done are their title chances

kane

EOG master
Reading through this thread, Me, Heim, Topper, VD, AA, and FW have all been proven right, the only one who's been proven wrong is the Laker fanboy, who will no doubt lay all the blame on Vogel and ignore the talentless roster

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The only walking they're doing is into the play in game to try and make the playoffs

Yeah, the talent just oozes out of them, lol

Must be a pretty big stone

The only tears in LA are coming from their fans having to watch that dreck on a nightly basis

Oh, I can name about 20+ teams that could put better combos on the floor

The only thing fucked are the Lakers title chances

LMAO

What about panicking after losing at home by 30 to a garbage Pelicans team

The only thing done and done are their title chances

They haven't been fully fit all year, Thank God. Brick is a fucking disaster but he doesn't hold a candle to Benedict.

You still haven't bested me, keep trying though and next time, say this shit before the season starts.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Reading through this thread, Me, Heim, Topper, VD, AA, and FW have all been proven right, the only one who's been proven wrong is the Laker fanboy, who will no doubt lay all the blame on Vogel and ignore the talentless roster

How dumb are you? Brick is the problem.

kane

EOG master
next time, say this shit before the season starts.
Before the season started I went on record in this thread as saying Westbrook was a bad fit and it wouldn't work out, and I also said Under their season win total would be easy money. Check, and check, you were the only one in this thread that thought they would cruise to a Chip, I knew better

kane

EOG master
Completely agree, I said at the time it would be a bad fit. The Lakers were close to a deal with Sacramento for Buddy Hield, and even though he's not the all around player Russ is, he would have been a great fit alongside LeBron, but they went after the bigger name, which will prove to be a mistake
Posted Oct 23

Heim

EOG Master
The off-season should be interesting. Who wins the power struggle?

Klutch Sports or GM Rob Pelinka?

Big LOL, Lakers looking to upgrade in the 'buyout market'....

Heim

EOG Master
They mortgaged everything for one chip....maybe worth it.

Bron leaving to play with kid 2024 he says.

The only (trade) commodity is AD, but Lebron team has a headlock on him, for now.

kane

EOG master
Their SL last night

Malik Monk
Westbrick
Stanley Johnson
Austin Reeves
LeBron

Off the bench

Horton-Tucker
Melo
Bazemore
Howard

Take Lebron off the team and you have the Sacramento Kings, imagine having Stanley Johnson and Austin Reeves in your SL, LOL
And even with a healthy AD, the roster isn't anywhere close to good enough to compete for a title

kane

EOG master
They mortgaged everything for one chip....maybe worth it.

Bron leaving to play with kid 2024 he says.

The only (trade) commodity is AD, but Lebron team has a headlock on him, for now.
The funny thing is right now people in the game don't think his kid is a first round pick, they say at best he's a second rounder, a marginal NBA player, it will be interesting to see if a team takes a flyer on him in the first round just to get LeBron. And as far as AD goes, how much would any team give up to acquire a guy who wears street clothes to games as often as a uniform, his value has diminished greatly the past couple of years

Heim

EOG Master
The funny thing is right now people in the game don't think his kid is a first round pick, they say at best he's a second rounder, a marginal NBA player, it will be interesting to see if a team takes a flyer on him in the first round just to get LeBron. And as far as AD goes, how much would any team give up to acquire a guy who wears street clothes to games as often as a uniform, his value has diminished greatly the past couple of years

He (LBJ) did a smart move. He included himself as a package deal which probably
ups his kids value.....

James and son will sell tix...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
LeBron James, who has been known during his career to make coded remarks, raised eyebrows when he praised the Los Angeles Rams’ general manager, Les Snead, after the Rams won the Super Bowl, then praised the Oklahoma City Thunder’s general manager, Sam Presti, when asked an innocuous question about one of his players at an All-Star Weekend news conference.

Some read his remarks as veiled criticisms of the Lakers’ front office.

Source: The New York Times

Heim

EOG Master
I posted a thread entitled 'Noooo' when the rumors were rampant about LA getting
Westbrook.

It's funny that a guy sitting in his boxer shorts half the day can see a round hole
in a square peg but guys making millions, players and management, have no clue.

Jeanie, call me.