Wearing a mask to prevent a virus is like putting up a chain link fence to stop mosquitos

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
This may be true however i think wearing a mask can keep other people aware enough to remain vigilant about the whole situation. This battle is 95%+ solved if people are just smart and aware when they are out so I have no issue with the mask wearers in general.

waco

EOG Dedicated
I was in a store last week and a guy was coughing right next to me with no mask!! Yes im glad I had a mask on and will keep it on when going out!!

blueline

EOG Master
I was standing about 5 deep in line in a gas station mini-mart. Couple of spots ahead of me was a non-mask wearing idiot who was a yapper..trying to tell jokes to everyone etc.
He lets out a huge cough without even a half-assed attempt at covering it....glad I had my mask on

Wade

EOG Master
people are brainwashed plain and simple. like today since it's sunny and hot every says oh what a nice day it is. not for me I hate hot weather. it's like being in hell. keep it under 59 degrees and i'm happy.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Its like stopping a drunk driver from driving. Not only are you helping the drunk driving, more importantly you're protecting society.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
5 Inspector Generals fired and illegally replaced. The RepubliCons let Trump do it. The Inspector General system was put in place after Nixon's Watergate to prevent that kind of corruption and illegality's from happening again. Trump and the RepubliCons have destroyed the function of the Inspector General. Its called a democracy moving to Fascism.

"He meant Hydrogen Peroxide not Lysol ".
- Dumb Alfie

blueline

EOG Master
5 Inspector Generals fired and illegally replaced. The RepubliCons let Trump do it. The Inspector General system was put in place after Nixon's Watergate to prevent that kind of corruption and illegality's from happening again. Trump and the RepubliCons have destroyed the function of the Inspector General. Its called a democracy moving to Fascism.

"He meant Hydrogen Peroxide not Lysol ".
- Dumb Alfie
But they all wear flag pins like true patriots
USA FREEDOM
#MAGA