Wednesday Night MLB In-game, Where wounded hearts come for healing and comfort

mofome

Banned
Re: Wednesday Night MLB In-game, Where wounded hearts come for healing and comfort

boggs with 5 walks

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned
Re: Wednesday Night MLB In-game, Where wounded hearts come for healing and comfort

how do you walk pirates.

:LMAO

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

I'm rooting for rain. Come on rain! Go rain go!!! I need the Twins huge... GO RAIN GO!!!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

You bet against Cy Hendrickson at home Henny? I want rain too...

mofome

Banned

stl with another walk, even though that last pitch was actually a strike

2 in scoring position for the chump yanks

diogee

Yanks win in the 8th. Looks like no wins. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

man need yanks somehow

diogee

No scoring in Bos 2h...over loses. I forgot to cap Orl shooting 36% 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

clutch jeter Ks looking

diogee

Passed ball give the Cubs a run with Harden up to bat.

mofome

Banned

bases loaded for TEIX

diogee

Fuck you Rays.

diogee

God damnit I love fucking bullpens.

diogee

lmao...they let the Yanks tie it then put it on delay for rain. :LMAO

mofome

Banned

walk
error
broken bat bloop

=

bases loaded for pitt

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

PLEASE STAY RAIN!!! Need global warming to help me out!

mofome

Banned

2 lead off men on for stl again, lets get a couple more!

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

stl gets 2 lead off men on. Pitt gets 3 outs on accident. Pujols runs into an out trying to steal 3rd...then a smashed line drive is a dp.

3 outs for pitt with the pitcher not making a single good pitch.

awesome

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Call the Twins game already!!!

Need Dodgers, D'Backs, GOD!!!

diogee

Kersh getting rocked again...has turned into a shitbag.

rjt721

EOG Master

Just suspend the TB/NYY game and give me my money back. Yanks win is inevitable at this point.

diogee

Agree with that...mlb network said the tarp was coming off a bit ago.

mofome

Banned

another 1 mph grounder for a hit off harden.

good lord

diogee

Mother fucker...another fucking late loss. Thanks Harden.

mofome

Banned

1mph grounder and then that left the yard? Berkman 310 feet the opposite way. dreadful swing, didnt even get it and its a hr

meanwhile sd leaves 2 on

here we go again

mofome

Banned

now the fat fuck lee broke bat bloop single

1 ball hit well and zero outs

diogee

1mph grounder and then that left the yard? Berkman 310 feet the opposite way. dreadful swing, didnt even get it and its a hr

2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e How that went out I have no idea...just another late inning loss.

rjt721

EOG Master

Rivera gets three low strikes against Upton.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

KEEP RAINING!!! MO!! Do the DC rain Dance!!!

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Come on Arizona, don't fail me now!!!

mofome

Banned

I wonder how many runners sd can leave on today

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WTF. Don't start the game! RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, start raining again damn it!!!

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Why do I waste my money on the Twins!?!?!

mofome

Banned

peavy dp

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

hilarious

mofome

Banned

awesome, tx about to leave a couple on now.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

clown giese strands a couple.