Wednesday Night MLB In-game, Where wounded hearts come for healing and comfort

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Wednesday Night MLB In-game, Where wounded hearts come for healing and comfort

Royals score on a balk. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned
Re: Wednesday Night MLB In-game, Where wounded hearts come for healing and comfort

harden throws a strike, they call a ball anyway.

yanks with zero in their little league field off the worst pitcher in the al.

mofome

Banned

now sotto drops a ball and then kicks it

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

well done u fucking retard

diogee

Need to get to 100 1h in Orl/Bos.

mofome

Banned

2nd and 3rd without houston actually doing anything

diogee

bye bye under in Chi...run scored for every hit all over the board.

mofome

Banned

I cant believe the yanks really have zero

:LMAO

people other than fields braun and weeks are hitting for milw. Weird they actually score more than 3 now, who knew?

diogee

107 at the break. Time to keep up the pace.

Nothing on the late game for me...have it set at 191. Line holding steady.

cant believe santana throws 0s and i lose since park is cy . Mets O 2 nasty

diogee

cant believe santana throws 0s and i lose since park is cy . Mets O 2 nasty
Yep Mets are toast...Park too nasty. :LMAO

Been running into Cy Pavano, Ponson, Hendrickson, Park type of people on every bet I make. 2348ji23e

:+waving-5

ello ello :+excited-
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Yep Mets are toast...Park too nasty. :LMAO

Been running into Cy Pavano, Ponson, Hendrickson, Park type of people on every bet I make. 2348ji23e

lol, i know the feelin'. Bases is way too tuff. I hate the mets since they never score when i'm them.

Then when i'm vs them wright and beltran are hrs like 123. It's a joke what they do to santana.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Blondie

EOG Master

ello ello :+excited-

Hey hun! How's it goin in here? :pop:

mofome

Banned

johan gets the win on inf hit and error with 2 outs.

i need albert vs the phillies and he's 0/4 and hrs when the game is over. Today he ties it up with hrs when i need pitt. That's bases for ya

mofome

Banned

how many bullshit hits is hosuton going to get

Hey hun! How's it goin in here? :pop:

Leaving to go to work in a bit, which is good so i don't get mad on bases :+textinb3

u?

mofome

Banned

pence almost misses the ball completely so its inf singles.

johan gets the win on inf hit and error with 2 outs.

phils d looks like my softs team. Only 3 errors

mofome

Banned

nice to see the boston pen come in and give up a hr right away

mofome

Banned

2 on with no outs for houston.

walks blum

milw 10-0 good thing i only have them in a par and that's it

mofome

Banned

inf hit + walk = :suit:

2 on with no outs for houston.

walks blum

come on did harden!

mofome

Banned

dp

need to get the pitcher

mofome

Banned

need stl to score.

firsta nd 3rd 1 out

mofome

Banned

2 lead off men on for stl and they wont score of couse

mofome

Banned

nvm duncan smashes it

diogee

Laffey put in the pen?

Blondie

EOG Master

Leaving to go to work in a bit, which is good so i don't get mad on bases :+textinb3

u?

Finished cleaning up a huge section of a tree in the backyard, walked all three dogs, cooked supper, cleaned up the kitchen and just now sitting down for a few.

Have a good night at work :cheers

mofome

Banned

wow

harden gives up a 2 out hit to the pticher. hampton reaches out and pulls an outside pitch

mofome

Banned

houston scores
inf hit
walk
weak grounder

:suit:

mofome

Banned

yanks have zero in 7 innings

Finished cleaning up a huge section of a tree in the backyard, walked all three dogs, cooked supper, cleaned up the kitchen and just now sitting down for a few.

Have a good night at work :cheers
blondie chopping wood. yikes. i'm not handy with the steel :thumbsup

yanks have zero in 7 innings

yanks = dog shit pal. We know this

Blondie

EOG Master

blondie chopping wood. yikes. i'm not handy with the steel :thumbsup

Someone has to do it.

My neighbor was kind enough to climb up into the tree to cut down the piece that was still halfway hanging.

The least I can do it cut the pieces smaller and straighten up the mess.