Week 11 of EOG’s 3rd Annual Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Welcome to Week 11 of the football contest. Look for the lines to be posted Wed, Nov 16 at appx 8pm ET / 5pm PT

Here are the current standings after 10 weeks of contest play.

Week 10, we went 41-39, 51.25%.

BigBlind's lead has narrowed to a 2.5 point lead over Spartanking. Alldaycapper34 moves up to 4th after a 5-0 week!

Good luck this week!

week10results.jpg

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
As I expected, Yisman is at or near the top of the standings. He's very keen with knowing winning sides of the line move games.

The only pride I have with this to date, is puckhamdler and I'm leading last year's circa champion.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
As I expected, Yisman is at or near the top of the standings. He's very keen with knowing winning sides of the line move games.

The only pride I have with this to date, is puckhamdler and I'm leading last year's circa champion.

WW...at least in our other contest, there's a double carryover! Make those count this week!!!!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
With a heavy snow storm bearing down on Buffalo, it is possible the game may be postponed or even moved to a different venue (there's already some talk about moving the game to Detroit, which they have done in the past). https://clutchpoints.com/bills-news-game-vs-browns-could-be-moved-to-detroit-amid-massive-snowstorm

With that in mind, please keep the following contest rule in mind:

For contest purposes, all games are action despite a location change. In the event of a game cancellation or postponement, the game must be played by Tuesday at 11:59 PM PT of the current week to be applied toward contest standings or contestant will be awarded zero points for that game.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They never did this until recently. Guilty please post any game pre 2000 that was postponed or moved for any reason besides 1982 strike. My bad memory is not the final Ron Duguay say but I'm coming up dry.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ComptrBob

EOG Master
i got 6 strikes to open once and still didnt break 200

I would say almost impossible….

Not that hard for a below average bowler.

An example: the 7th, 8th, and 9th frames: first gutter ball, then 10 pins for a spare. The 10th frame is 9 pins followed by no conversion for an open frame. Score is 198 and there were 6 strikes plus 3 2nd ball "strikes" with just 3 gutter balls. Of course, there are many other combinations where 200 isn't broken.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Not that hard for a below average bowler.

An example: the 7th, 8th, and 9th frames: first gutter ball, then 10 pins for a spare. The 10th frame is 9 pins followed by no conversion for an open frame. Score is 198 and there were 6 strikes plus 3 2nd ball "strikes" with just 3 gutter balls. Of course, there are many other combinations where 200 isn't broken.
Here is one of my games that had 6 strikes and I didn't break 200

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221119-232819_PinPal.jpg
    Screenshot_20221119-232819_PinPal.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 5

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
After six straight strikes to begin a game that would put you at 180 after six with 7,8,9, and 10 to finish…I think that breaking 200 would be easy….but I will always defer to the bowling expert here at EOG….

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
After six straight strikes to begin a game that would put you at 180 after six with 7,8,9, and 10 to finish…I think that breaking 200 would be easy….but I will always defer to the bowling expert here at EOG….
This is how you can do that, didn't realize opening with 6 in a row

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221120-000712_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221120-000712_Gallery.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 4

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Nope, score is 120 in the 4th frame. The 5th scores 20 and 6th scores 10 (so only 150 is guaranteed thru the 6th) The final score depends on what you roll in the 7th.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Oh boy and oh oh.

LAST PLAY
2:41 G.Gano extra point is No Good - Wide Right - Center-C.Kreiter - Holder-J.Gillan.