Week 2 EOG’s 3rd Annual Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Greetings players, Week 2 contest lines have been posted at OFP.com

Selections are due by Midnight PT this Saturday night, / 3am ET Sunday morning.

Once you submit your selections, they are not to be changed. This will be enforced.

Also, if you use a Thursday game, you have to submit all 5 selections, and once you submit there are no changes.

Good luck to you this week!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This week's card deadicated to Ken Starr. The pathetic media checked the box lightly on his passing. Some even smeared him.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
For Week 3, just a heads up due to traveling during the time the card comes out, ComptrBob will post the spreads for me at OFP.com.

But we gotta get through week 2 first, so good luck to all. Dell and Woodrow are off to a fast start!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Good luck everyone, here is the week 2 selections

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220918-141232_OFP Mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20220918-141232_OFP Mobile.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 38

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The most pathetic, inept, pos sports entertainment franchise in the history of planet Earth and I suspect we can extend that to the universe. They are indeed going to blow a 22-0 HT lead.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is why I call our country, our world the Detroit Lions of the universe. It's because we are that pathetic and the Lions are that pathetic.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Everybody hates Birdie and for good reason but if he gets Joshy Allen, that's 10-0. I'm a pawlific suicide pawlay player and I have never won a 10-0 NFLe poinstpreads pawlay.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's early mind you. His big butt could get popped and fall Kesha hard back to Earth but if he gets Joshy, he can chirp for a few Jason Days.