Week 3 Danger Week

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
As anyone in bookmaking will tell you, and I'm not talking about those Caribbean Cowboys or suicidal locals were always hearing about:+signs11- the Third week in any Sport is usually the time they start looking for ways to spend the players cash.:+excited- Thats because no matter what happens the first week, everyone considers the winners might be a flash in the pan and the losers just had a bad day. :+clueless However, gamblers being what they are, impatient, after the second week have made irreversible conclusions, and although the books havent a clue:+clueless they know if they go along with general thinking, the gambling Gods will bring home the Bacon. As luck would have it for the books, Week 3 couldnt be designed better, they know trying to get the good team beat at home by the bad team isnt a marketable exercise, but laying road favourites early in the year,:clubbed Bookmakers heaven. All I'm saying is make sure you have solid reasons for betting them this week.

On a slightly sadder note, I have to convey my clients disapproval of me giving free plays out, so I could not post the great week I had going 10-0:cocktail not only was there another winner from Ulan Bator, but to prove I'm truelly Global, a Coup in a Camel race in Sudan, 12/1 down to Evs.:cool: They have allowed me to give out 1 play in College and 1 in NFL per week, but I will try to sqeeze out some more.:+thumbs-2