Week 3 EOG’s 3rd Annual Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Birdie is well on his Christopher Wray to a handy SNF winner and 15-0. I give him the business but tonight I bend the knee. This is absolutely incredible.

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Several players go 5-0, Birdies run comes to an end, great work guys! Cec the Fleece is the only one with a pending MNF play.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220926-053103_OFP Mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20220926-053103_OFP Mobile.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 18

railbird

EOG Master
the loss hurts. how inept was jimmyg, drops back out of endzone. they need to hit free agent market quick.

railbird

EOG Master
Railbird on an 0-1 streak….beginning to choke….lol
i did choke, i canceled greenbay when herbert rib info broke, and i went back forth between gbay, mia, cincy , sfo, car for my 5th, didnt want to get in way of buf train, burrow lied about his o line being good, so lost trust.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
the loss hurts. how inept was jimmyg, drops back out of endzone. they need to hit free agent market quick.
Hanny Shanny declined a penalty that would have taken Denver out of fg range because he's too big of a pussy to risk another 3rd down. That was the diff'rent strokes between W and L.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Play to fucking win the game. Do not concede points. Do not demure when you have a chance to end the game on offense. Stop being stupid. Stop being pussy.

railbird

EOG Master
missed a 6 foot eagle putt, im -5 under. durbify is going to put that blue blazer on me like phil and tiger in log cabin

Dell Dude

EOG Master
1st downs are more important than 40 seconds. Unless you are inside 2 minutes and the team is out of timeouts or you can run down the clock to almost nothing, get your GD first downs by run or by pass. Whatever is more likely to succeed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Unlike Coach Danny Campbell soup for brains, Shanny hanny has a sliver of an explanation. He thought the kicker would miss. 54 yards, while seemingly routine, is no chip shot. If that's what he thought, he's stupid and pussy but not addle brained. If he was conceding the 3 points because he was afraid of a 1st down conversion, he is addled like soup for brains.

Which is it, Shanny hanny?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is why I hate this silly league. Not the only reason but a big reason. Lose because of stupidity and pussiness.