Week 3 EOG’s 3rd Annual Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Well, Bobby. We're waiting.

Waiting for point spreads​

The manager of this pool has choosen to disable the picksheet until the point spreads are finalized. You will not be able to save your picks until later.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We haven't reach Newspaper yet but we will if at this time tomorrow still can't set card. I want to play TNF. These 2 have fucked up every previous contest. Mostly JK but Bobby assisted.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
We haven't reach Newspaper yet but we will if at this time tomorrow still can't set card. I want to play TNF. These 2 have fucked up every previous contest. Mostly JK but Bobby assisted.

Chill. The point spreads are based on the westgate football contest that are released appx 5.30pm PT. We still have 8 hours to go!!!

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Waiting for point spreads​

The manager of this pool has choosen to disable the picksheet until the point spreads are finalized. You will not be able to save your picks until late
This contest mirrors the Westgate contest lines so expect cb to post them this evening.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Chill. The point spreads are based on the westgate football contest that are released appx 5.30pm PT. We still have 8 hours to go!!!

Yep, the lines will be copied from the Westgate SuperContest. Everyone's analysis can be started on Monday from consensus lines, since historically, the majority will also be the Westgate lines. So, around a day to evaluate the Thursday Night Game with the Westgate line.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pick Confirmation Email

Screen Name: DELL DUDE
Confirmation #: 9714087060873
Poolid #: 201180

Your picks for "EOG’S PRO FOOTBALL CONTEST" have been recorded as shown below.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Birdie is sofa king hot, he's posting plays before the games. And I think he posted a real line in be best.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Make Birdie do his own card. No plays harvesting. Since Birdie is MAGA, ironic justice. If he can't do it, too bad. 0-5.

railbird

EOG Master
everybody on the fish now, i had them the last 12 weeks going back to last yr, not when they playing the best team of all time.