Week 7 NFL picks, leans, and pictures

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Raiders
Falcons
Redskins
Ravens
Dont you feel there is too much of an over reaction to the situation with the raiders line? From 7.5 to 4.5.

Its a stay away even though i like the packers here.

Just asking a question to see your side. Not a bash question.

kane

EOG master
Dont you feel there is too much of an over reaction to the situation with the raiders line? From 7.5 to 4.5.

Its a stay away even though i like the packers here.

Just asking a question to see your side. Not a bash question.

Not sold on the Packers just yet, they're 5-1 but they've given up more yards than they've gained, and they're coming off two big wins with another big game next week, Oakland has looked good so far and they're coming off a bye, Packers have some WR injuries, Oakland averages 5 yards per rush, GB allows 5 yards per rush, I like taking a dog that can run the ball, I'm hoping they can control clock and keep Rodgers off the field, I played the game earlier in the week at +6

Valuist

EOG Master
So Theilen is on sideline with his helmet taken from him. FOX shows slow motion replay twice of Theilen catching a TD pass then his head hitting the artificial turf on his way down. Announcer says "I can't figure out how he got hurt.". Let me guess, Mr. Announcer, you saw the play in slow motion so the brain impact is lessened.

Valuist

EOG Master
For the Bengals, Andy Dalton led the team with 33 yards on 4 carries.

The rest of the team? 16 carries for zero yards. That's hard to do.